[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i NOT screw up with a girl? I managed to finally meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How do i NOT screw up with a girl?

I managed to finally meet a girl who actually appreciates me, but my insecurities are still high. Our 3rd date is sunday. She's very sweet and affectionate; she just couldn't stop holding my hand on our last date and loves to cuddle. She even wants me to come to her birthday party that's going to be all family.

She likes me and i like her, but i'm worried i'm going to screw up.

My friend told me not to get too attached to her because it'll make her bored. He told me to 'be a dick to her sometimes', like he is to his girl. She is a sweetiepie though, his gf is a bitch who has cheated on him in the past.

That shit can't apply to all women right? What i've been doing so far seems to be working, and she likes me for me. We're more than likely going to have sex this weekend
>>
>>18606616
>his gf is a bitch who has cheated on him in the past.

Kek, Well that explains why he's a dick to her. Just keep doing what you're doing.
>>
>>18606627

I'm sweet to her, but I'm worried that won't cut it in the long run. She likes me though and doesn't mind that i'm a little awkward. She says she feels happy and safe around me.

I just feel like i'd end up being an UNLIKEABLE asshole if i tried to 'be a dick' to her to keep her under my thumb. That's just not me.
>>
>>18606642

Nigga just be you. Don't do shit that is not part of who you are. Do not try to be something you are not.

Finding the right person is a matter of finding someone that does like you for you. If she does not then she aint the one and you will find the next girl. It is a long and hard process but do not compromise who you are. You just create a misunderstanding in the person they are falling in love with.

So if she dosnt love you then nigga thats okay. You just find someone that does. But at the moment this girl sounds like she digs you man. So relax and enjoy the ride. Focus on the moments now that you have with her instead of what may or may not happen.
>>
>>18606642
If you've got a 3rd date lined up then you're doing something right.

While it's true that it does work sometimes to be a dick to girls, it really figures that his girl is a bit of a bitch because that is exactly the type of girl that it works on. Earnest girls really don't appreciate that kind of behaviour.

All you need to do is skirt the line between being sweet and being overbearing. Don't get too clingy, don't come out and tell her that you love her too soon, don't sweat on it when it takes her a while to text/call back, and get a little jealous but not too jealous if she spends time with other guys. Girls love their guys to be a little jealous because it makes them feel wanted, but they don't like outright jealousy because it's overbearing.
>>
There is a huge difference between "being a dick" to her and teasing her a little bit. Teasing her would be like if she got angry you go "awww you are so cute when you are angry" or something along those lines.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.