[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls like being cheated on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 14546605654_203f2d5f3c_b.jpg (161KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
14546605654_203f2d5f3c_b.jpg
161KB, 1024x640px
I know girls like men with many women.

Most of my "friends" are female.

Will my GF mind?
>>
Jealousy sometimes makes women very attracted to you, prepare for a volcano eruption if you take it too far though.
>>
>>18606611
If you sleep with them? Yes, ofc she will.
>>
>>18606611
>I know girls like men with many women.
Only if they're getting to know them.

In a committed relationship though? She won't doubt on leaving your sorry ass.
>>
>>18606611
yup, girls hate other girls even if they are their own friends
>>
>>18606611
girls don't like men with lots of women, girls like men that are faithful to one person. that's why so many women are attracted to married men, because they've proven they can be faithful. normally once that man comes out of a relationship due to cheating, they lose all interest. it's actually kind of sad.

women want stability, cheaters don't offer that.
>>
Yes girls love being cheated on
She will get so turned on and thank you.
>>
I dated a girl that actually liked being cheated on. Like she would straight up tell me that she would stay with me even if I cheated on her. I never cheated on her till we ended up living together to test this out. Cheated on her, told her, she was pissed but didn't break up with me. Just seemed to want to have sex more and more after that. Eventually I set up cameras because I thought she might of been cheating on me too. Pretty much just stayed in my apartment most of the time other than work (I would make her give me her work schedule too "so I could plan things out). Otherwise she never cheated on me. Later I asked her why she wouldn't break up with me, admitted she enjoyed it. Eventually this just lead me to not trust her for whatever reason and dumped her. Don't really regret dumping her either. 4 years later she's still fucking obsessed with me
>>
>>18606762

Sounds like a psycho

You sound like a psycho too for setting up cameras
>>
>>18606611
Your post is like a bad riddle.

It's not a matter of whether they like being cheated on or not, it's more so the idea of if they think that they are better or worse than the other woman/women you're cheating on her with. Ultimately, women are at in competition with themselves whether you want to accept it or not.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.