[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute girl I know is coming to my country in about a month or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Obama.jpg (47KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
Obama.jpg
47KB, 960x700px
Cute girl I know is coming to my country in about a month or two she's cute funny and actually an enjoyable girl not some blank husk, the thing is that I'm a 18 year old virgin, never kissed a girl or anything, when I was growing up I didn't have confidence when I was younger but I was funny and said funny shit the amount of times a girl hit on me but I was too fucking clueless to know was baffling, the problem is that I'm a noob to everything with the girls.
I got good body language and I'm a funny confident guy.

She is coming to my city so I was thinking of what places to show and go to and have plans for dates n shit.
>>
>>18606600
How could anyone answer that question without knowing where you live, and where she is coming from?
>>
>>18606606
you don't need to answer that part but just like advice with girls.
>>
>>18606600
How the fuck are we supposed to know where you're from?
>>
>>18606621
What advice? Ask a specific question.
>>
>>18606636
It's not germane to the story where I live, but in the UK
>>
>>18606646
Ok, that actually helps.

Meet up at a coffee shop and catch up. Ask about her summer, talk about yours, future plans, etc. Then go for a walk to a museum or a park. Just think before you speak and you should be ok. Not all dates are perfect.
>>
>>18606644
What are some good ice breakers and shit and how to connect, how to ask what she's into and build from their
>>
>>18606665
She's coming to visit, and you don't even know what she likes? I'm confused.
>>
>>18606665
just find out what she likes and ask open cuestions, comment every once in a while and everything should be ok
>>
>>18606672
LUL I have a bad memory and it's not so much visit but her uni is here so it's a cool accident, we play a lot of Overwatch and shit, maybe I could ask some shit like that when we're playing
>>
File: Not Going to Work.png (42KB, 474x594px) Image search: [Google]
Not Going to Work.png
42KB, 474x594px
>>18606665
>What are some good ice breakers and shit

This should help you OP
pic related
>>
File: Internet Flirting.jpg (98KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
Internet Flirting.jpg
98KB, 640x920px
maybe this one is fits your situation better
>>
>>18606734
lul nigga that is funny, but she is not coming here to see me her university she is going to is also their so it's not like we are madly in love or shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.