[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friends female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1413997589132.jpg (130KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1413997589132.jpg
130KB, 750x1000px
what is it like having female friends as a female.

I heard girls are mean.
>>
They're just people. And some people can be absolutely petty and shitty
>>
>>18606565
are you female?
>>
It's nice, because most girls are nice.
>>
As a male, I have no idea what the fuck that feels like.

What I DO want to know is who that delectable temptress is and where you found her.
>>
It can be fun having a female friend. I enjoyed getting nails done, hair done, going to events and other girly with female friends. But, you have to make friends wisely. I use to hang out with girls who would always shop and eat out --which was too money draining for me. Then there was the ones who would be too needy, like wanting to go out all the time or talk/text a lot.

When you find a compatible friend, it can be nice though.
>>
File: aMy4J6X.jpg (40KB, 720x662px) Image search: [Google]
aMy4J6X.jpg
40KB, 720x662px
>>18606565
>They're just people
>women
>people
>>
>>18606560
I've only had one good female friend, but I think she might have been borderline, or had something wrong with her. I've got my own problems, specifically anxiety which manifests in low self esteem and dependancy issues. She had issues with anxiety too, but it basically amounted to her hating the world and everyone in it. She was my friend from elementary school until a year ago, and our friendship was very close and very toxic. In some masochistic need to be close to somebody I'd tell her everything about me, all of my insecurites and failings, and she'd keep track of them almost obsessively. At one point I think she might have had a thing for me, since she was bisexual and would often get pretty handsy with me. Even convinced me to kiss her a few times when I was drunk. But the things she said to me sometimes were really cruel about the way I looked, the way I acted, the way I was a failure. Those insecurities I'd share with her she'd tell other people without my permission, even the guy she knew I had a crush on. Gave him a handjob in the same room I was in, once. I knew she was jealous of my academic success, but I never knew what to do about that. And she'd constantly be ragging on me and making me feel like a shitty friend for not understanding what she wouldn't tell me. She wasn't entirely wrong, either. I can be a pretty bad listener, and I make a lot of assumptions.

She started ghosting me last November after I made some comment about her principles when she switched from hippy vegan to /pol/. I still send her drunken texts like she's my ex now and then. I miss her. Now that she's gone I don't really have anyone.

My next closest female friend might as well be a guy. She's about the most asexual non-gendered person I've ever seen. She's really chill, but really dumb and doesn't like to hang out much. I'd also like to know what it's like to have a nice female friend to go shopping with and commiserate about guys.
>>
>>18606584
i dk i have heaps saved from /b/
>>
>>18606630
thanks for writeing I appreciate that.
>>
Not particularly friends with them but one time I pretended to be an ubergay person and tell girls how much of a slut I was, they would tell me all the shit they got up to on the weekends "yeah anon I gave 2 guys a blowjob in one night" was one thing I would hear.
>>
>>18606662
It feels nice to share it. Honestly, typing that out right now just put in perspective how bad she had been for me. Maybe I should have written about her in the gioyc thread a long time ago.

I wouldn't use our relationship as a standard for how women treat each other. I think her and I were just two shitty, broken people hurting each other. Most people are better adjusted.
>>
Have multiple female friends
They are all different
I don't think they are meaner than my male friends.
I think however that overall there is more indifference/distance when it gets "serious" in the friendship, as in, discussing serious problems. This is a trend and not present with all of them.
There is however to balance it out way more physical contact/intimacy/ hugs to comfort sadness / loneliness / sweet stuff. Also, a propensy to talk about appearance, beauty, aesthetic overall.
Again, a trend.
How about you try it OP ? everyone is different and talking about it won't help you much.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.