[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sticky one....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So, I've been with my current girlfriend for over 3 years, we have a flat together etc, no relationship problems, hardly a single argument ever, and we have always got on. I'm 25 she is 22, November I got a new job, a girl got my attention who I work with, we started messaging, then one night she invited me out with her friends, we kissed, went to a club, made out all night, asked her that night if she knew I had a girlfriend, she said yeah and that she has no morals, slightly jokey, drunk way. Went back to hers, she was drunk, we both went to sleep together, no sex as she passed out. The days after we we're still messaging, snapchat flirting, then I went round to her's, had sex, got home before girlfriend finished work. Continued to have the the odd kiss after work for about a week, then we both sort of stopped, my bottle kind of went, as it's hard having a full time relationship and trying to chat/affair someone on the side. No words said about anything.

For the next 7 months, we got on really we'll in work, no awkwardness, she would occasionally, push herself into me, long eye stares, but nothing major, no personal messaging apart from meme, tag, etc. About a week ago, I started thinking about her a lot again, she has always be touchy with me, so I again started to accept and return slight flirts, started getting her coffee's, juice at work, started messaging her slightly again, but not overly. Couple nights back we we're out with another colleague, had a few minutes alone together, we started kissing, nothing said, then on the way home to hers before we went our separate ways, we kissed again, she bit my lip slightly then said she better go. Messaged her the next day just trying to get a normal chat on the go, she wasn't overly interested, few words etc. We have not messaged today.
>>
We do get on pretty well, she has never at all asked what we are, or nothing at all about our kissing, sexual encounter, nothing, she is 21. I often think what it would be like to break up with my girlfriend, not that do not get on, and start seeing her. I do think about her more and more now, I'm on holiday from work so won't see her in work until next week.

What stops me from messaging her about hooking up or something is now, our messages are a little dead, more on her front, not mine, far from the consistent snaps and messages from our first encounter. Which is odd, as in person we get on very well, touching, laughing, always chatting, so not sure how being that forward would go down. I do think we have, in some ways, we have better chemistry together, compared to my girlfriend.

What should my next move be ?, I want to find out we're she stands on us, but I can't ask that in an overly committed to her stance, as I do still get on with my girlfriend and not sure what road to take.
>>
She's not that intrested because you are a shitty person that cheats on his girlfriend.
>>
I'll start by saying I don't condone your behavior:

HOWEVER, putting aside all the judgement I've got:

Break up with your girlfriend because you feel things aren't working, because you're clearly bored, or because you think there are better things out there than what you currently have.

Don't break up with her because you want to peruse a shot with another girl. If you do it for that specific reason, even if you get anywhere with the other girl, you're always going to be comparing what you had in the past to the new girl.
>>
>>18606181
This, and please don't cheat on your spouse, it's bad and it hurts their feelings. If there's a change she will find out about this aftwards you owe it to tell her that you cheated on her and want to finish the relationship. Otherwise please kys.
>>
I'm not sure if its just a brief infatuation with her, or if do really want to be with her, I don't now how to even have that chat with her, as we work nearly everyday together, and we have never spoke about the things we have done. But, I'm not the sort of person who would leave my partner just to pursue her, as we have to much together, flat, pets, etc
>>
>>18606213
Fuck off, please kys faggot. I hope you die in a fire, while suffering from terminal cancer.
>>
>>18606155

Nope, everything you believe about why you cheated are wrong.

There is nothing especially great about that other girl and nor is there some metaphysical bond that drew you to each other through "fate" or some other nonsense that you've probably thought about at least once.

Fact of the matter is that something was pulling you away from your relationship and your psyche did all sorts of tricks to make you believe that this new, exciting girl is the greatest thing ever.

http://www.goasksuzie.com/3a_cheating_husband_wife

If you gained some perspective, you would probably realize that there isn't something especially fantastic about this other girl at all.
>>
>>18606213
Stop trying to have it all. Either be dedicated to your partner or leave her from your new flame. The longer you let this brew, the worse the outcome will be and you'll come end up with nothing.
You should have asked your partner if she would have been comfortable being poly from the beginning, but alas you fucked up.
>>
>>18606155
You fucking faggot, the co-worker is nothing but a side piece thot. You don't put the ring on a thot you faggot. Stick with the current gf, as you're lucky to have this dumb of a bitch to be with a piece of shit like you. On a side note, i know you have nudes of both these girls, go ahead and post them fag.
>>
Interestingly I don't on my phone. There will be some on the laptop, but can't be bothered. Never had a nude of the other girl, bra, but no nudes. She has said she doesn't like sending them as they have got in the wrong hands before. One wouldn't say she is what we like to call a "thot" but she has slept with more guys than I have girls, and she is 4 years younger.
>>
Girls fuck guys in a relationship to try to win them over.

If you're an undecided cuck who flings back and forth in relationships, then neither girl will want you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.