[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maintaining contact with my ex's daughter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1320193949050.jpg (23KB, 340x346px) Image search: [Google]
1320193949050.jpg
23KB, 340x346px
I broke up with my girlfriend a month ago. She is a single mom, we dated for 5 years before we called it quits. Her daughter was 11 at the time we first got together. Her daughter and I got really close and became good friends. She was very upset when we broke up.

Even though I broke up with her mom, she still wants me to talk to her and has been asking me to do things with her. I don't want to cut her off and hurt her feelings so I've been contemplating on how I'm supposed to approach our relationship now. Now that I don't date her mom, our dynamic is not the quite the same. I was never her stepdad or anything although I guess I was a fatherly figure to her since she doesn't have a father but I'm in my mid-30s and she's 17 so it feels weird having her text me all the time now that the context is gone.

Is it okay to be like this? Should I try and gently ween her away from me or should I just let it be?
>>
It's only as weird as you make it. You're someone she looks up to and respects. There's no reason you can't continue to do that just because your relationship with her mother has come to an end.
>>
Nah, she's old enough to decide who she wants to be around.
>>
just let it be m8 she just wants someone she can see as a father figure
>>
>>18605842
It's that meme again, she wants your old cock.
>>
>>18605842
Don't gently ween her. Gently peen her. As her favorite non-biological parental figure you're the perfect one to take her v card

You're not her father but you can still be daddy
>>
>>18605842
Just date the daughter if she is legal.
>>
Depends on if you can sense on where this is coming from.

To be honest, you kind of got introduced in to her life during an awkward phase. Puberty.

If it was a little before or maybe even after, things might be a little less complicated, but... as it is... things might be complicated in a way that she doesn't even understand.

If you can sense this interest is of a familial nature, than yeah. But if you suspect anything vaguely sexual, then you might want to gently ease off.

Jumping away all of a sudden might create/reinforce abandonment issues, but sticking around when she's got prurient interests would do the same for complexes.

You may also want to have a word with her mother about it, because if you guys ended hostilely, and you're still talking to her daughter, that's going create some massive drama.
>>
Is there any reason you're not banging her?
>>
I would totally bang her but i guess that's why people don't like me around their daughters.
>>
>having sex your ex-girlfriend's daughter
You're all pedophile scumbags. OP if you have any honor as a man you won't even consider it.
>>
>>18605970
That's totally on my wish list, screw you faggot.
>>
File: 1497560046360.jpg (209KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1497560046360.jpg
209KB, 756x1100px
>>18605842

>I'm essentially going to make this thread spiral into the direction of banging the daughter purely from the age, the demographic of people that advice is being asked from, and from the context of the story.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Bang her tight pussy.
>>
>>18605842

If this is a real thread this is a conversation you need to have with her and her mother together. All parties must be involved if an amicable solution is what you want. If her mother is adamant against having you around then this becomes additionally complicated. Alternatively, a 17 year old is at least moderately capable of understanding what a sensitive situation this is if you make an attempt to explain it to her. If her mother is semi-intelligent and cognoscente of her daughter's feelings about this then she wouldn't want to deprive this kid of an important father figure in her life simply because the relationship soured. 17 is old enough to decide if she wants to keep you around so, in a perfect world, I'd hope that the decision was left to the child.
>>
>>18605842
Sounds okay to me. Seems like she just needs a proper male figure to look up to (girls need those too, or they end up with scumbags).

I mean, it's not like you're waiting until she's 18 or anything to take advantage of her freud shit and your lack of blood relation to her, Right? Because that's what I would do. Shit would be hot, fucking your ex's legally aged daughter
>>
She probably doesn't want the dick, because you'd have to be brain damaged to want someone one of your parents fucked. Maybe she doesn't entirely respect her mother's decision to break up with you, how is their relationship?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.