[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend doesn't feel the need to lose weight because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4602.png (22KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4602.png
22KB, 612x491px
My boyfriend doesn't feel the need to lose weight because I find him attractive, but being obese is unhealthy. He thinks he's fine though because he plays sports recreationally. Wat do? He should lose about 80-90 pounds desu
>>
>>18605747

You either like him for who he is, leave him for who he isn't, or spend the rest of your time together lying to yourself
>>
>>18605747
He should lose 80 to 90 pounds holy Fuck. Well if you're attracted to him thats great but that seems like a lot of weight to lose. Perhaps a change of diet?

As long as you guys are cool but if its really an issue you should at least try and help him with it. If he doesn't want to then not sure what i can tell you to convince him.
>>
>>18605747

sorry that was kind of blunt, maybe you start by having him cut out processed foods and stick to raw food and preparing his own meals. If he doesn't want to do that, that's where my cynicism comes from.
>>
cook more vegetables autist
>>
>>18605804
He doesn't care to lose weight at all
>>
are you a grill? otherwise you could tell him you want to fuck him in the butt, so he needs to go on a better diet. You could try to if you are a grill but i guess it would be a bit harder.
>>
>>18605747
Emotional blackmailing, manipulation, coercion. Pick one or combine.

All you need is on >>>/fit/ sticky. The main part is counting calories. Make him download app such as this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android
And do this to find out how much he need to eat to maintain his current weight
https://tdeecalculator.net/

Good luck and remember you can always break up.
>stupid frog postress
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.