[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is dating pointless in this day and age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

After a year of dating a chick I've really been pondering just leaving her.

Like many young women are today, she is a SJW, but even worse a bedroom one. On the outside a timid and shy girl, on the other a person who believes she is oppresed.

It wasn't all bad though until she made a new lesbo liberal arts major friend. I think this friend is slowly convincing her to make her distance herself from me.

What i fear is that I'll just end up with another lost cause and is it worth being in relationships at all

What should I do /adv/ break up with her or try to get her to boot the friend
>>
>>18605673
top kek, who the fuck puts the green side adjacent to the blue side? Absolute autism right here
>>
If you are unsure about the relationship, it would be better for both of you to part ways.
>>
>>18605685
Should I talk to her first about where are we headed in the relationship? Her birthday is in 3 weeks and mine is 6 days after hers, btw I would not want to wait too long and break her heart too close to her birthday
>>
>>18605673
Break up and find new girl to date. Maybe ask them what do they study before you make move.

Or give up and die alone.
>>
File: IMG_6975.jpg (128KB, 935x935px)
IMG_6975.jpg
128KB, 935x935px
>>18605673
Don't break up, too easy. Just get her to ditch her faggot dike friend and at the same time start looking for another gf.

ALWAYS have backups.
>>
I never have this problem, but i date sluts tho' maybe you should try it too?

I'm pretty happy with my dating life.
>>
>>18605673

do you have an endgame for these relationships?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.