[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay but Repulsed by Gays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Liberalismbelief.jpg (49KB, 480x519px) Image search: [Google]
Liberalismbelief.jpg
49KB, 480x519px
I'm gay but I find the vast majority of gays to be absolutely degenerate.
I find the feminization of men to be disgusting, and homosexual males to be some of the primary proponents and "victims" of this trend.
There are very few gay males who actually resemble anything like a male.
Very few who exhibit bravery, strength, pride, and forcefulness.
Anyone who'd ever sleep with me has a giant dildo attached to their head and is wearing a thong.
I'm going to be literally forever alone. How do I cope with this?
nb4 muh grindr because everyone on there is repulsive as well.
>>
>>18605464
I find it best to look up groups in your area where gay people meet or similar , I also suggest dating sites exclusives for gay men , not trannys not lesbians not traps just gay men ,
> itt: it worked for me
>>
>>18605464
I'm in a similar boat, I guess. I'd consider myself bi, but I could never be with a guy because I can't stand the majority (or at least, most vocal and least secretive) of gay guys are left-wing, floating around, musical theatre, tight shirt "omg yass queen slay" types. That's annoying as shit.

I would say just be open and patient. Relationships and sex are not all they're cracked up to be. Make friends, enjoy your yourh, and you'll meet other gay people along the way that act like fucking men (no pun intended), and you can see where that goes.
>>
>>18605464
It doesn't have to be your identity. I'm sure you'll run into plenty of normal closeted gay/bi dudes organically.
>>
>>18605634
This.

Forming an identity based on what subset of human makes you cum is the stupidest thing to form an identity on, a voting block on, legislature for, etc.
>>
>>18605464
>pride
You've got it wrong. Gay people are very proud. That's what makes them so insufferable. Pride is not necessarily a good thing.
>>
>>18605464

You need to join a/the fetish scene

All the "manly men" gravitate towards it

Be prepared to get fisted or getting your balls kicked by leather-wearing Tom Selleck lookalikes though

Protip: most gay men act gay, even the Gregor Clegane beefy machoes will talk with a slight lisp or enjoy the scent of vanilla fragrance when taking a tub bath
>>
>>18605464

for someone who claims to hate feminization of males, you sure act like a little bitch.

you're seeing a vocal majority. you don't notice the others and assuming you arent as girlie as you sound, they arent noticing you. its the reason why the feminine gays are the stereotype, cuz everyone else just blends in.

>im going ot be literally forever alone

boo fucking hoo, you really think you're the only normal acting gay guy in the entire fucking world? grow up. you cope by A) not being a little bitch B) putting your self out there and 3) not being a little bitch, cuz god you're acting like a teenage girl

>everyone ever on the entire app is repulsive
>there is no way there are other people like me on an app with millions of users.

if you dont take the first step to put your self on there, why would the others in your position do the same? gotta meet some way .
>>
You're in the tiny minority of gays, unfortunately for you. Just look at gay posters on 4chan, nearly all of them are absolutely insufferable cunts. A gay friend of mine has the same problem as you, he's a normal person who doesn't give off a gay vibe at all and is disgusted by the behavior of other gays. He still did manage to find a bf by not going to any gay events, but continuing to live his normal life and by chance he eventually met another gay guy through his hobbies.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.