[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I woke up from anesthesia and told the nurse she was pretty.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1468276291286.jpg (52KB, 750x545px) Image search: [Google]
1468276291286.jpg
52KB, 750x545px
I woke up from anesthesia and told the nurse she was pretty.

Is this normal? I'm kind of embarrassed by it
>>
>>18605373
They got me lit af on nitrus during my jaw surgery. I was flirting with the entire staff, and doing "David at the dentist" impersonations.
>>
People say all kind of nonsense when they come out of drugs. I guarantee you that she heard worse.
>>
>>18605373
Its normal. It was even polite and complimentary. But people do say some crazy things when waking up.
>>
>>18605373
People are weird when they wake up from anaesthesia.
My dad tried to strangle his nurse when he woke up after some major surgery. My grandpa had to beat him up to make him stop. He broke his jaw and my dad had to get surgery again.
>>
kek that nurse has had to deal with much worse than some guy complimenting her appearance, don't worry about it m8
>>
>>18605418
Thats fucking awesome
>>
That is probably the tamest thing she has heard from someone in your situation in a while
>>
Be proud of it
>>
>>18605584
It was one of my grandpa's favourite stories. Both him and my dad did boxe, but my grandpa was about to turn 60 while my dad was 25. My grandpa ALWAYS bragged how he was able to knock out my grandpa even if he was 35 years older and out of shape.

My dad actually did it again a couple of years ago. Got anaesthesia to get a small surgery, when the doctor walked up to him with the scalpel in his hand, my dad pulled him by the scrub and told him "if you cut me, I'm going to kill you and your whole family". Then fell asleep.
He just turns into a beast when he's high.
>>
>tfw i told my 8/10 nurse i wanted to cum on her titties and face
>she got switched out with male nurse after that
>>
After my last spinal surgery the staff told me I told them "I'm not partying with you motherfuckers anymore, shits too hardcore" after waking up from anesthesia.
>>
Guys I'm too scared of anesthesia, I'm going to have my wisdom teeth removed but I need surgery because they are really fucked up.
I've never had a surgery before and I've seen videos of people high af from anesthesia embarrassing themselves.
I've done some drugs before and even high I've been able to control myself, somewhat.

I'm too scared of embarrassing myself and revealing my darkest secrets and thoughts.

What to do?
>>
To be fair, anesthesia could make Shrek look like a fucking super model.
Last time I woke up after surgery, I thought I was the Queen of England, and started demanding shit, and asking for corgis.
>>
That is nothing man. When I woke up from my last surgery, I started telling all staff that my Lamborghini was parked outside and I would give them a ride if they were lucky
>>
File: 1501359047525.png (678KB, 879x807px) Image search: [Google]
1501359047525.png
678KB, 879x807px
>>18605373
I'm actually really afraid of getting surgery done for this reason. Last time it happened I apparently told the staff there a really personal story about an ex and my dad said I made a nurse cry. They even asked me if I wanted to see counseling services after I was done because it sounded like I had a ton of emotional baggage.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.