[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ANGRY!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170809-151252.png (352KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170809-151252.png
352KB, 1440x2560px
Trying to date in a world where a man gets mad at you and says horrible hateful things to someone who was honest about their feelings. Im not a feminist but I dont understand why men think because they get turned down that this behavior is appropriate. Granted I was harsh back, it was difficult to maintain my rage.
>>
>>18605231
>who was honest about their feelings
what was the "feeling" you had that you were honest about?
>>
but he in that small pic looks fat himself.... i dont understand...
>>
I understand where you're coming from and I agree but if you think you're gonna get sympathy here, I'm afraid you're sorely mistaken. I hope you're ready for a stealth /r9k/ 'I hate women thread'
>>
>>18605231
Women do the exact same thing.

He looks childish. Just dump him, ignore and move on. Is not that hard
>>
>>18605231
he acted that way because he liked you and you hurt him. He was trying to make you feel pain the way you made him feel pain.
>>
>>18605252
Not OP, but if he can't handle being rejected like a grown-up and has to resort to petty insults to 'get back at her' then OP probably dodged a bullet. If i had to guess I'd say he's most likely a """nice guy""", with the way he lashed out
>>
>>18605231
Do what I always do and tell everyone he has a small penis. Believe me that works. It doesn't matter if you have seen it or not the probability it is small is quite high and you can get a lot of laughs.
>>
OP here, so we had been talking for about a week. Never met in real life. I had been busy with work and family issues, so instead of wasting his time i told him i didnt want to date. Where he proceeded to get mad and flip a shit, saying i was lying about why i called it off. Not looking for sympathy i coukd care less about the man. Just wondering why it is that people resort to childish behaviors. And this man is almost 40...with a child of his own.
>>
>>18605231
Fucking retards don't know this is bait

sage

Go outside m
>>
>>18605231
What you should've done was save his photo, then send it back to him, then sent another message just saying "Lol" and blocked him.
>>
>>18605231

That dude literally looks like a brick-skull. Why the hell would you care about what other people think. And a manlet who can't take rejection at that. baka
>>
>>18605231
I think lots of terrible people of both genders tend to gravitate towards dating apps.
>>
>>18605231
I'm going to stop you there. It isn't MEN. It's one immature idiot lol and because he happened to be a guy, you now say it's a guy thing and we're all like that. We are not
>>
Just block him and move on.
>>
>one person said something bad therefore every member of their gender is terrible
Your victimhood is blinding you and making you say sexist things. You are becoming what you hate. I implore you to reconsider.
>>
guy here

this kind of psychopaths insults men as well, in the same way.

Ignore him because if you respond, you are only giving him the chance to relieve his hatred. Better to give this job to his liver.
>>
>>18605296
Lol so you wasted his time for a week and suddenly decided you didn't want to meet? No offense, but at 40, *that* sounds childish.
>>
>>18605231
>shitty people exist
wow
>letting strangers opinions get to you
I'm sure you're beautiful, anonette. You just gotta live with the fact that people like that exist. If you let them get to you it'll only destroy you.
>>
>>18605299
Ok I'm outside, what now?
>>
Are you fat?
>>
>>18605296
I'm not sure his reaction was equal to the crime but you certainly fucked with him for no reason so I can't say I feel bad for you.

You shouldn't even be on a dating site if you aren't ready to date. I'm not sure why that needs to be said.

Either way, you practically baited it out of him.
>>
>>18605296
At least you've told him, normally women just don't text me anymore.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.