[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop getting pissed off at everything? I work a lot,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Capture2.png (385KB, 481x476px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
385KB, 481x476px
How do I stop getting pissed off at everything?

I work a lot, but still have some free time to do stuff I want so I don't FEEL stressed out. Many of the friends I still care to hang out with are without a job because they're either still in school or their parents pay for everything for them still. Whenever I try and make plans to do something with them they always have no regard for time because to them every day is a weekend.

Example... Trying to plan a hunting/fishing trip to a cabin. My goal was to have everything packed and ready to go so we can leave as soon as I'm done working on a Friday that way Saturday is not wasted. My vacation time is limited throughout the year, I try and optimize this shit. Their plan is to fuck around for most of the day on Friday and then go get food/other supplies when we get to the cabin, wasting at least half the next day because we didn't even get to the cabin before midnight.

I also have road rage and people driving 10mph under the speed limit piss me off.

Little things like this piss me off and I don't want them to. plz help. i dont want to be the guy who shows up to work on a monday shooting up the place. is it stress even if i don't feel stressed?
>>
Sometimes all you need is some seclusion from people.
I have had quite a similar phase and it really depressed me out. I felt like I had been hanging out with quite a boring ones and wasted quite a lot of time on then.
I turned my cell phone off (literally off) deactivated all social media accounts for I did not want to talk to anyone. Believe me mate, those 4 weeks weren't easy but now I feel contented
>>
It seems like you want to have everything under control. You must let go of those feelings. If you feel like you're starting to rage, go somewhere alone, breathe and relax. Is the reason you're raging logical? Does it truly affect you somehow? Does it hurt you?
>>
The road rage thing takes practice. I used to get angry at the littlest thing. I've decided that other people's stupidities aren't worth making my heart race and adding all sorts of stress to my life. The car is the only time I get to myself. I can sing, listen to my audiobooks, talk to myself etc.

It took some discipline but now when someone cuts me off I let it go. Yeah, they'll get to wherever they're going quicker than me. But they'll beat me by like a minute. It can be hard at times. Like when someone is clearly being a retard and I want to let them know with my horn. But I let it slide. I'm hoping you can learn to control your road rage. It's amazing how much of an effect it had on my life
>>
Weed
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.