[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure whether it's worth approaching her or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: queen-rania.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
queen-rania.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
About a month back I was outside a bar having a cigarette when a girl came up to me and asked me for a lighter. Instead of going back over to her friends, she decided to hang around and strike up a conversation with me. Nothing particularly overly flirty was said or done (apart from a touch on the arm), we were just making small talk and asking each other a few things, but it was mostly her who was keeping the conversation going, as I was being pretty shy like I usually am. But she only decided to go back to her friends when she said she owed one of them half of her cigarette and seemed really keen to get the conversation going as much as she could. As I left to go back inside, she stopped me to ask me my name.

Fast forward a month later, and I keep seeing her around the area that I work in, so she obviously works around there too. At least, I'm 95% certain it's her. She's really good looking and I'm kicking myself for not asking for her number. Would it be worth approaching her and striking up a conversation? The thing is, I'm worried that she won't remember who I am. It was fairly late into the night and presumably she'd had a bit to drink.

Thoughts? I'm a pretty shy guy so how would I go about approaching her, if it is worth approaching her? Realistically, what do you think would happen if I went up to her and said I recognised her from that night? Would she also appreciate some guy accosting her while she's on her lunch break or waiting for the bus home or whatever?
>>
>>18604933

"Hey, you're that girl from <bar name here> right?"
blah blah blah, small world, blah blah blah
So do you work around here, blah blah blah

It' was cool bumping in to you again. We should hang out some time, *pulls out phone* what's your number?

You're over thinking this shit.
Just go talk to her.
>>
>>18604933
Agree - don't overthink. Let your balls do the talking.
She didn't stop and talk to you because you were ugly, boring and smelled. She stopped and talked becasue she saw something she liked. So now pretend she's your cousin and you have known her for years and just walk up to her and say hi. Force yourself to talk to her like you know her already and she likes you.
>>
>>18604953
>>18604964
Sound advice but I'm pretty bad talking to randomers anyway.

Also different circumstances - she approached me on a night out after a few drinks, whereas I would be approaching her in the cold light of day during, presumably, a working day for her.

I just fear that she won't remember me, or that she was too drunk and had the "beer goggles" on (I'm not the best looking of guys.)
>>
>>18604933
honestly, its just 30 seconds of your life, and she will probably not recognize or remember you. it doesn't mean she won't pretend to or have a positive reaction. just say something like "excuse me" and look her in the eye, she will either stop and let you talk or not. if she lets you talk just say, "sorry, i'm name and I think i recognize you from bar a while ago. I can't remember your name." if you leave her with a prompt for her name, she will either give it or not, and you can gauge her reaction from there. if its positive then just jump in and close to her number, otherwise just say i thought you were someone else and walk away.

if you're not very attractive it's pretty likely you'll be able to tell she's not into it just from body language. but if it's not clearly exhibited... just go full steam ahead.

>>18604953
this guy has the right idea.
>>
>>18605007
>she will probably not recognize or remember you
>>
>>18604953
This , but i wouldnt ask for her number straight up, i would say nice chating with you and ask some details about her, work,where she lives, mutual friends if any etc.

The more you know , the better, you dont want to nose dive in it when you know 0 things about her.
Also if you manage to small talk with her few times you will relax her to be around you.
>be funny, be confident a little bit, have a advice if she asks for one and that shit..

Then when you feel almost like friends you ask where she usualy hangs out after work.
If she says where and invites you, its very good.
>then after few hangouts ask her to go out, you and her, for coffee or something small.
Then its up to you from there.
>this is all if you realy want something more then sex, if not , first anon explained it like da boss.
>>
>>18605032
it was a month ago, and it was a casual encounter at a bar, meaning a place where people are spontaneously social. plus she is hot. you underestimate the amount of faces and names she'd see, i think
>>
>>18605042
So basically there is no point then.
>>
>>18605042

Look man, do you want to do this or not?
Because If you do, just do it.
It doesn't fucking matter how long ago, or if she remembers, or if she's hot or whatever the fuck, just fucking talk to her.

And If you don't, shut up.
Because at this point you're literally just trying to find excuses to protect your ego so you don't feel as bad.

And that's slippery slope behavior that gets toxic in the long run.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.