[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There must be a way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1546.jpg (1018KB, 2296x2465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1546.jpg
1018KB, 2296x2465px
Yesterday my girlfriend broke up with me and now says she only wants to be friends but I love her more than anything. She still wants to keep in touch but how do I get her to give me another chance? There must be some way of getting her to fall back in love with me. She's all I live for.
>>
>>18604741
Post her nudes here. She wont be able to resist you after that!
>>
I'm in exactly the same situation as you are, except I just broke up with my girlfriend and she says things like what you wrote. Give it up, she broke up for a reason. Look for someone who wouldn't break up with you, it's as simple as that.
>>
Trying to control something out of your reach is a certain trip to sadness.

Accept that she doesn't want you now, examine if you wish to be friends or that would hurt you more than you want to handle. Decide.

But really, controlling other people's minds and wishes is just illusion... You can't do that, sorry to throw it in your face, but her wishes are hers and she has all the right to give up on the relationship.

Now think about you and your life.
>>
Ah... I feel the same... My bf broke up with me 4 months ago and I still feel awful because of that. We stayed as friends too, but I had a lot of problems because of that. You can't be friends immediately, anon, you have to take her out of your life, even if it just for a time, It will make things worse for you if you're her friend and still feel something for her. My ex bf started dating and being depressed because some girls didn't like him back or the relationship were really short and that hurt really fucking bad because I couldn't do anything either. I've been in your situation and tried to do something too to get him back, but I couldn't because he doesn't feel anything for me anymore. It does hurt, but it teaches you to grow up, become independent, mature and more confident. I lost the hope of coming back, I still like him, but you just gotta move on and keep on your life. I'm sorry, anon, but if you still fight for her, you may get even more hurt than before. I wish you all the luck, anon, focus on yourself.
>>
>>18604741

>shes all I live for

then the best way to get her back is to find otherreasons to live. despite how romantic it may sound in your mind and in a movie, its simply cringy in real life. no one wants a guy or a girl who lives simply for them, who has no existence outside of the relationship and their baser needs. on top of that, it shows you have legit nothing going on. what girl wants to be responsible for your happiness, for your everything?

that being said there is no tried and true way. girls are not robots running the same software, pressing the same buttons over and over again will not get the desired results. there may be a way to win her back but like any relationship, its an art, not a science. its about figuring what to do as each new option arises, as every conversation flows etc.

you will likely NEVER find the answer. so you might as well live for your self anyway.
>>
it's possible to remain friends but you need to not talk at all for a year. Hit her up one year later and try to catch up keeping in mind that it'll never work again. the year will help you move on
>>
Tell her you don't want to be friends yet, but maybe someday in the future. It seems you'll need some time to get over her. Just go no contact and move on until you don't need her anymore and don't have feelings left, then think again if you want to have her as a friend in your life. For me personally it took 2 years of no contact but now we've been friends for years with no problem, drama, or unwanted feelings from anyone. You'll be fine, just take some time to get over her for now.
>>
>>18604790
>She's all I live for.
Yup. You stated the problem clearly. Get a life before trying to entrap someone. Your new relationships will be a lot better.
>>
>>18604741
Stop it Anon, don't make a fool of yourself.
>>
>>18604741
The amount she likes you is probably not the issue. The relationship just didn't work for her. You living for her is unhealthy.
>>
File: 1449967287039.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1449967287039.png
47KB, 632x852px
I hope you'll have more luck than me, anon.

My experience trying to get my ex back has been depressing to say the least. I remember still hoping so hard that I'll get her back and telling myself that it isn't over. I know how you feel.

I remember when we were together, she would text me from morning to night, every single day. Even on the day that we broke up she was the one who started the conversation and kept it going. After that, I didn't hear anything from her for 2 weeks. I texted her.
>seen
I had never expected this in a thousand years, especially not from her. I can't understand her no matter how hard I try.. I have a feeling that she will constantly be thinking about me for the next few days now.

If only she had given me a chance. Maybe it's not all over, maybe I can still get her back to be mine. But that thought will only last a few more days, then it will wither away. Unless by some miracle a chance does open up. At any rate, I'm not going to be desperate and pathetic with this. By all means it's over.

Last few days have been very strange. I feel very little. Then I start thinking how tomorrow there will be no "Good morning!!!!" text. How there is not a single person, at times not even I myself, who is glad that my heart is still beating. I come close to tearing up, but remind myself that there's no use in that. I'm feeling broken.
>>
>>18604741
What happened between you two?
>>
The best way to get a girl back is to ghost her.

Ignore her. Don't text her. Don't call her.

If you call her and text her or otherwise try for her attention, it'll just push her further away.

Forget that bitch. Move on. She'll wonder why you aren't clawing for her, begging for her, etc.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.