[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didnt choose night owl life, it chose me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dark circles.jpg (13KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
dark circles.jpg
13KB, 500x501px
>I sleep less hours then night shift worker and occasionaly play vid games all day everyday
-probably will cont. same routine, yeah fml

>Result --- dark circles under eyes , huge ones

>Im a male cis gendered privelaged scum in my 20s and dont want to wear any kind of make up.

Can someone help me what to do,i think few people here have try and tested knowledge about these things, so share it pls.
Yt is full of copy cat same shit, some herbs and juices and i doubt it would work.
I realy dont like them.
>>
>>18604611
Then change your routine, faggot. The answer is that simple. Fuck's wrong with you?
>>
>>18604630
Will do , but for now i cant, i got used to it too much.
>You have any advice how to reduce them anon ?
>>
>>18604647
I guess sleep more. I don't think there's something you can put on them to reduce them.
>>
stay awake from the moment you wake up ergo 1 pm or whatever , then stay awake till tomorrow night around 9 then go to sleep and wake up at 6 am and keep doing that , problem solved
>>
>>18604827
Will try that, ty.
>>
>>18604611

The blue light from your computer screen affects your sleep cycles and even your melatonin levels.

You can try cutting down your computer usage by not doing it after dinner. No television either; read a goddamn book.

There are also computer apps that gradually change your screen's color spectrum more orange the later the hour.

Try cutting down your coffee intake.

You can try melatonin, valerian root and other herbal supplements. Hard to tell what is really in those pills.
I tried them and they didn't work.

You probably need physical exertion during the day too.
>>
>>18604955
Its more in the head thing , it started with overthinking about university and some girl i like,
That left me almost insomnia.

So my smart ass stayed at a computer longer and longer into the night and now i have these things.

>ill do smthing similar to what you said, and previous anon, it left me thinking about my life and what i do..now ..so i need some change def ...but i realy wanted something to reduce at least little bit dark circles under my eyes.
>>
For some reason J think night crews have it harder then other not only do u have to force your body into staying up all night and keep that routine up even if u have a constant fluctuating night and day shift. What's even worst is that fact that your sleep because your dictator of your schedule it need to fit someone where and maybe 3-4 hours here and another 2-3 here. For instance in my case I've gotten use to the idea that most days 4-5 hours will have to do even if I get woken up 1 or 2 times during that sleep. Your body does get use to it but it can take a while for some I suppose.
>>
>>18605159
Honestly, as a fellow nightshifter, it's doable.
You might need to chug a few monsters, drink some pure coffee and more, but your body will at least be tricked long enough to be 'awake' for the time you work.
I take 15 minute naps at work when lunch occurs and if my body's crashing. I awaken again ready for shit to go down.

Now, there is one impressive specimen I've seen work 3 JOBS and she's only mildly cranky. She sleeps only between 2-5 hours a day and she's fucking amazing with all her tasks. What's her secret? I'll never know. What I do know is that even for me, that's nearly impossible to achieve.
>>
>>18605334
Well in my case I do have to scramble my sleep around but for the most part I feel pretty good after I wake up even if I only slept for 3-4 hrs. I guess it's just about taking a bit of rest when ur body asks for it otherwise I will feel a bit tired. On the other hand, I haven't been working out for about 3 weeks now and my diet has changed ,for reasons I won't mention, and this change has impacted me a bit I feel stressed and low energy. Usually, I push myself to get tasks done threwout my day but lately I have been getting "lazy". I do happens to have a very light work job that allows me to nap on my breaks but other then that it's manageable to stay up if I stick with my sleep schedule.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.