[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I crazy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>28 M, currently seeing two women
> Join a rec league, meet 31 F. Seems like a flirt, friend says she's crazy, his buddy had issues with her.
>I'm single, and getting no play from the other two girls, but she's flirting so I ask her on a date
>Instead meet her at a bar, go back to hers, finger her outside and then sex. Best I've ever had.
>Pillow talk, asks me not to ghost her, let her know if I want to ever end it.
>Sounds good to me.
> We text here and there. Meetup for sex a few times, or for drinks with her co workers.
>One week at the bar, she seems cold and distant. Talking to another guy. Hurt, but I've been doing the same, might as well go look at other women myself.
> Text her that weekend, no dice.
> Next week meet a new girl on her birthday, go home with her. We do some bday drugs, and fuck all night, and in the morning after waking up. Lots of fun.
> check my phone, saw I called her and the 31 last night at the bar. Must have fat fingered while calling to save birthday girls number.
> Decide not to call or text to apologize, would be awkward.
>Rec league meet, she's actively avoiding me. Friends with my female teammates though.
>This past weekend, take a trip to another city. Get hammered drunk from day and night drinking, and drunk text her.
>"Look I don't know what I did that pissed you off, but you were the one that asked not to be ghosted and now I am. I'll leave you alone at the league"
>Fuckingidiot.jpg
>Keep run the cringe through my head, wondering what I did. Was it the other girls? The call? Just no connection? Etc.
>Check FB, she blocked me.
>Holy shit, am I that clingy?

I know I fucked up with that text, and should've taken the hint from the week of silence before that. Still, it's nagging at my mind and I don't know how to not feel bad about failing here. I guess I want people to agree she went a bit crazy so I can push it on her. Maybe you guys would agree, and if not, how the hell do I not worry about it? I feel like Dennis in IASIP...
>>
>>18604486
how do you just meet new people like a girl on her birthday, and then on the same day fuck her?? you have nothing to worry about, lol
>>
>>18604486
You were a little autistic, but nothing to worry about. Happens to everyone. Just learn from this, don't be a clingy bitch. You already knew this girl was cray, idk why you felt the need to try and out-crazy her. Just ignore her, getting people to agree she was crazy is stupid as fuck, and the kind of shit a bitch would pull. The only people that need that kind of validation from others are pussies. Sack up and move on
>>
>>18604758

Because fucking also feels good for girls?

Like if you're an average as fuck person overall then that means there are a ton of average as fuck girls whom are easily within your reach. Females are 50% of the population, as long as you're actively making an effort chances are high that you're going to end up with at least a few of them.
>>
>>18604786
Don't worry, OP.

>>18604758
This comment was cringier than your whole story.
>>
>>18604758
Stroke of luck really. I knew the bartender, she's great and if I remember right was talking to her while eyeing the new girl. The new girl eventually told me was trying not to look my way, so I know I had her just off looks alone but looks don't last...
>>
>>18604776
I get I was clingy, but idk the sex was so good I felt there was a connection... Hell I googled 'can a relationship be built on great sex' I'm just frustrated that I've been with enough girls to be happy with fucking, but I want more than bieng a dick. I want more than sex, bieng a tool, and the girl who gave me hope struck me down hard and fast.

Is that it you think? Do I really just keep fucking until one sticks?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.