[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel weird about my gf's vacations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1502206676751m.jpg (98KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
1502206676751m.jpg
98KB, 1024x758px
Alright, there's a girl I used to date for a couple of years. We broke up and last month we met again at a party and started dating again. I think I like her a lot. Problem is she's going on vacation to South Africa with her friend, which makes me feel worried cause it's a shithole full of black people and criminals. Also, it makes me kind of jealous although she told me several times she loved me and everything. Is it normal? Am I overthinking it? Should I talk to her about this?
>>
Is her friend a girl or a boy?
Does the friend have a partner or is the friend single?
>>
they will go for that black salami ;)
>>
>>18604164
Girl. She also has a boyfriend, I think.
>>
File: don't.png (51KB, 625x626px)
don't.png
51KB, 625x626px
>>18604152
>[entire country] is a shithole full of black people and criminals
>>
It's legitimate to be concerned for her safety. Fuck I don't even consider Europe to be safe anymore.

But if you think she's going to start hooking up with some South African I wouldn't be concerned. Craving foreign cock is some bullshit hollywood story.
>>
Even if, there's nothing you can do about it.
Face your unknowns with confidence, if not you'll just become paranoid and insecure. When it happens, then is the time to worry and freakout.
>>
>>18604172
I would not let my woman on vacation to foreign country without me. Period. If you are a man you will tell her not to go. If she still goes without you you can break up with her.
>>
>>18604175
I live in SA and it is, Im white and I break the law just as much as kaffirs

>>18604152
You're overthinking dog
>>
>>18604178
Most of the world, including SA, is safer than whatever shithole you come from.
>>
>>18604208
>I am a control freak who can't let others enjoy themselves without me
ftfy
>>
Meh. Just let her be. It's not like she booked the trip to piss you off. You weren't even dating at the time when she booked it, right? Are you ready to pay for all the cancellation costs for her if she cancels because of you? *cough* selfish asshole *cough*

OT I broke up with along term boyfriend over travel (and his lies). I loved him, I really did. But after 3 years, it gets boring that every single time he's like "oh I'd really want to go to that place", and then you get to booking the flights, and then he chooses his couch every single time.
>>
>>18604259
Is she wife material or not?
>>
>>18604271
>thinking of a wife as a personal slave or object
This is why you are angry, lonely and will never be married.
>>
File: 1492074520438.png (50KB, 315x341px) Image search: [Google]
1492074520438.png
50KB, 315x341px
>>18604152
Show her the story where a polish girl went alone to Egypt without her boyfriend, got druged raped, and than comics suicide.
That should sober her
>>
>>18604283
That's a completely different country
>>
>>18604291
Doesn't matter, the same could happen to her.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
18% pf the South African population has HIV. Make sure to do a test when she comes back.
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18604152
I foresee a fertile cumming in ur future
>>
The only way to be sure that a gf won't cheat on you is lettim her know, not with words of course, that you can cheat on her everytime you want.
>>
>>18604488
hahaha that isn't going to backfire at all
>>
>>18604490

but you will have your dick firing in another woman
>>
>>18604152

She is an adult, as are you. If she wants to go on vacation, she's allowed. You are the one with jealousy issues and come off controlling and possessive if she can't do something with her friend unless you're involved. Find something to do in life and let her have her fun. You two probably won't last anyways If this is your mind set.

Tldr; Grow up.
>>
>>18604621
So much cucks in this thread.
Women do not like when they can do whatever the fuck they want, they are always testing you. If you feel that she shouldn't go then she must not go! Why do we stop thinking about our feeling?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.