[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

japanese girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (611KB, 3000x2000px)
serveimage.jpg
611KB, 3000x2000px
Living in Japan. Seeing 3 girls at the moment. They don't seem to have any interest in me.
I am a failure at life but still, it hurts. I am trying to see each of them and I'm acting like they are the only one, and actually I wish to have an only one but since they're not even willing to see me...
Don't know what to do. I feel like japanese girls are bitches and I'm starting to feel MAD and ALONE in this fucking country.

I fucked this bitch once and she complained I didn't make her cum. I feel hurt in my ego cause she won't let me a second time and I know I could make her cum this time. Man they really got us by the balls. Fuck em
>>
Whats it like being an accessory, baka? If they arent puttingvout you need more girlfriend s obviously.
>>
>>18604030
lul

nice bait tho
>>
>>18604030
>go to host club
>get all the attention and affection you need as women for a few monies
Men are nothing more than a dildo in Japan now, and you failed
>>
>>18604042
truest post i've ever read bro
bitches really got the power everywhere now.
>>
>>18604030
You should have known before going to Japan that NOBODY will treat you as an equal there. You will always be an outsider, that guy who's sole appeal is that he speaks English. No self-respecting Japanese girl will consider a serious relationship with a gaijin.
>>
>>18604443

That's not true if she is coming to your place travelling for thousands of km. But that's more likely to happen if you're handsome, european, with a good social position.
>>
>>18604030

Every world is a little village... You are putting them on a pedestal. If she did not cum, she's the abnormal fuck. You know this statement is chad-like and absolutely self-absorbed (that is: false), but you gotta believe this because women are doing this statements all the time and actually believing they'r true. Use their "logical wrongly based" weapon, dating for the first year is psychological warfare. After, maybe, trust will come, if not, dump her in the trashbin.
>>
>>18604468
STFU idiot, I have girls doing that, nowadays flying to see some random cunt is common ground, get out of your shell jeez

I don't know a single gaijin/japanese marriage that eventually turned up well. If their culture is japanese, then they're just gonna fuck you to have fun before marriage.

And I wouldn't like to get married with THAT type of girl
>>
>>18604030
Asian girls not even once.
>materialistic
>cold
>greedy
>demanding
>dishonest
>>
>>18604443
not true if he's a successful foreigner with a future but since he's just a fuckboy they pick up on it and treat him like one.
>>
>>18605030
I don't understand why a fuckboy wouldn't be treated as an equal.
Once again, asians are materialistic. Disgusting
>>
>>18605004
>has not dated someone outside Pattaya

Get over yourself... Having travelled, dated and fucked across much of Asia (and elsewhere too), I can tell you that most asians are just like western women.

Except far less into that self empowerment bullshit that makes western absolutely intolerable.

>t. a guy with a travelling job where most colleagues end up marrying someone from asia or latin america... Says something huh?
>>
>>18605062
You probably didn't fuck more than 15 girls
>>
>>18605092
Truth be told I'd put my number somewhere between 20 and 30... Not a whole lot but I am also not a huge fan of ONS.
Most encounters were a girl or two I dated for the short periods I was there, usually 2-3months.
>>
>>18605047
because he has no future, he is not an equal. you wouldn't treat your dog like an equal, why treat someone who can't take care of himself as one?
>>
>>18605111
Cause he is human maybe ? And having a future is a relative concept ?
Gosh, capitalism really hit your country hard did you. Probably american, amiraite ?
>>
I sometimes talk to japanese girls via hellotalk, they're all musically talented qts who romanticize classical music and the countries associated with it.
You just need to know where to look.
>>
>>18605156
>Cause he is human maybe
I dare you to enter a relationship with the next homeless person you see on the street, just because they're a human. Except you wont do it because you're just shitposting.
>>
>>18604030
How do you tell them apart?

I dated a few and when we went places with other asians I had hard time telling which one was her sometimes. I got her a bracelet so i could identify her easier.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.