[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigerian scammer help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1470450259878.png (149KB, 283x438px) Image search: [Google]
1470450259878.png
149KB, 283x438px
My mother has been scammed by a Nigerian spammer posing as an American real estate agent. This has been happening for around 3 months and she is convinced they are in love. She's given him around 2000$ through iTunes cards and around 1500 through western union.
That fucker is crafty and my mother is an idiot so she has followed his instructions and deleted messages containing bank details etc. However i found one screenshot he took for him to receive money from western union and it is a Nigerian name and address. What I want to do is track that motherfucker and get him caught so he won't be able to do the same thing to other people.
Is this possible? I'm an Ausfag so apart from reporting to ACORN what can I do to get the police involved?
>>
File: findpeople.jpg (148KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
findpeople.jpg
148KB, 1024x673px
>>18604016
I wish you luck anon
>>
Once you find him send him a gift basket. Get some really nice local thugs to deliver it to him. Should cost you about 100$ on amazon.
>>
>>18604043
LOL good idea Anon, that'll probably be the only justice that shithead cunt will get anyways. -.-
>>
>>18604019
I'm not OP, but I have to thank you for posting this. Fukken saved.
>>
Deep amazon webrivers will help you
>>
You must try to reason with your mom first, let her realize she is being scammed even it breaks her heart.
>>
>>18604168
Googling that comes up with books, how am I meant to use it? I've never actually heard of it before
>>
>>18604203
I plan to confront her tomorrow, I just can't believe she could be so ignorant of the huge warning signs.
>>
>>18604209
Maybe she's new to the internet. You should think of a way to manipulate her so she figures it out herself. Maybe tell her "Isn't it weird he asks you for money and then to erase the info?"

It sounds like a hard thing to do, I hope she'll be okay after figuring it out.
>>
>>18604213
I'll try to show her everything and do what you suggest. Thank you <3
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.