[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ex comes over to netflix and chill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

But the problem is we don't even kiss or fuck. She is very resistive to any physical contact with me. Besides rape, what do?
>>
>ex
it's pathetic if you aren't fucking and it's degenerate if you are, meet new people ya neet
>>
>>18603931
>what do?
You watch netflix and chill.
>>
I'd rather be degen than path. How do become degen with this skank?
>>
>>18603931
Just Netflix and chill.

If you are unable to do that maybe you should not meet your ex.
>>
>>18603931
watch netflix?
chill?
why do you assume she wants to have sex?
>>
>>18603931
>doing anything with your ex
Block her, ignore her and move on. She is an ex for a reason op.

>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.
>>
>>18604352
That's exactly it.

If you can't just netflix and chill with her, and want more, why the fuck are you doing it?...

You can be clear with her about it too, although she probably knows it. Just start saying you can't netflix and chill.

If you wanna make her wonder, tell her someone else is coming to your house that day. It would be even better if someone else was actually going to your house that day.
>>
>>18603931
she's open to rape? that's strange

just two scenarios here, hypothetically
a. she's just a *shudder* netflix watcher, and enjoys your company
b. she's one of those people who is too self-conscious and/or anxious to have sex with everyone she wants to

also the fact you mentioned rape in your post means maybe you're like autistic or dumb and don't know how to make it with women. a lot of it is a mind game, like the way animals chase each other around. we don't have rape in our society, but we do have dancing and we do have psychological games.
>>
>>18604645
We've had plenty of sex before then I stopped because she was too vanilla, she wouldn't even swallow. I think I'll just revert to psychological warfare as mentioned.
>>18604559
>>
>>18604680
>stopped because she was too vanilla
>tried to start again because reasons
>why is this girl acting funny
>psychological warfare

leave her alone for her own good
>>
Rape
>>
>>18603931
Just never invite her again after this or even better just throw her out this time.

How cucked are you?
>>
>>18603931
tell her to fuck off.
then block her number and contacts.
>job done.
>>
>>18604683
t. Feminist
>>
>>18603931
Watch netflix and chill.
She has friendzoned you. Its not usually reversible.

But friends are nice too. The real issue here is your lack of other fucks between netflix binges. Can we discuss that instead?
>>
>>18605187
t. predictable idiot with shitty meme

Im male but im not on team boys like some child. I like men who are not shit and women who are not shit. where do you fit in?
>>
>>18605216
But why does she continually subject herself to my advances? If she doesn't like it, she can just fuck off herself, why keep coming back for more?
>>
>>18605853
Maybe she is a glutton for punishment? She likes to tease, knowing the way I'll react - by grabbing her, picking her up, etc,.
>>
>>18605853
>But why does she continually subject herself to my advances?
Because flirting can be entertaining even when it doesn't lead to sex. Therefore a girl who subjects herself to your flirting is not necessarily interested in sex. Therefore if you want flirting that leads to sex, you need to look elsewhere. Why don't you do flirting that leads to sex with another girl? This girl wants to netflix and chill.
>>
>>18603931
she wants you to patch up the relationship and date her again. there's no reason she'd keep coming around.
stop inviting her over, you fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.