[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally the third time in my three-year relationship that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1501689079001.jpg (191KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501689079001.jpg
191KB, 720x960px
>literally the third time in my three-year relationship that I meet someone new and seriously consider breaking up
Goddamit, I just want to not hurt anyone. What do I do
>>
don't hurt anyone
>>
>>18603768
Someone has to lose. It's either going to be me, my girlfriend, or another woman.
>>
>>18603778
if it's to the point that another woman stands to lose then your girlfriend already has
>>
>>18603778
I don't understand this. I flirt with chicks all the time, even though I'm married, but it never goes beyond friendly/witty banter. I would never allow it get to the point that someone would get hurt. Even if I didn't have a ring, by the time a chick asked for my number, I would just say, "I don't think my wife/gf would like that. Sorry."
>>
>>18603800
then you are an asshole tease, top kek, the male equivalent of a bitch
>>
>>18603809
It's not my fault if a chick interprets me wanting to have a fun time with me being interested in dating her.
>>
>>18603781
What I'm trying to say is, this is the third time I've gone through this thought process. Maybe it just means I'm not happy in my relationship
>>
>>18603819
Or maybe it means that you let shit get too far, and, unless you correct yourself, you always will.
>>
>>18603819
maybe so. allow me to ask the obvious question: are you unhappy in your relationship?

>>18603819
i think he means whoever the next girlfriend ends up being assuming the current one doesn't work out...and then the next after that one and so on and so on
>>
>>18603820
Nah, I know where I stand. I don't cheat. It's just the jump across that scares me, deciding to break up and dealing with the logistics etc.

>>18603825
Not really, I'm perfectly _content_. To be brutally honest, I feel like I could do better. But I would never say that out loud to anyone. It's just horrible because sometimes I feel like I'm in the relationship because of her, not because of me. She's so sensitive, I feel like it would kill her if we broke up.
>>
>>18603886
>Nah, I know where I stand. I don't cheat. It's just the jump across that scares me, deciding to break up and dealing with the logistics etc.

No, you just take things far enough to where you have a sure thing, and then jump ship. It's not that what you have is bad, it's just you have no real loyalty to anyone but your animalistic desires.
>>
>>18603906
Sounds like I'm a sociopath desu.
>>
>>18603906
>>18603913
Sidenote, this has never been about "animalistic desire." What I'm talking about is having a connection, a strong spark with other people that is a lot stronger than my current relationship. I've ignored and ghosted the other two because I thought it was the right thing to do; but this time I'm noticing a trend, and feeling that don't die.
I've known the latest woman for a few years, but haven't seen her for a while. I saw her last weekend amongst other friends, and I was SO SURE I wouldn't feel anything weird. Instead, all the old feelings came flooding back and we hit it off really well.
>>
>>18603926
Everyone feels a "strong spark" at the beginning of any new relationship between two people who are attracted to each other. You're just chasing the Honeymoon Phase.

I mean, do what you want. Dump your gf, and give her a chance to find someone that will actually appreciate her. She deserves that, at least.
>>
>>18603933
You're awfully dismissive considering you're trying to give advice. Surely after almost two years of knowing someone, it's no longer the honeymoon phase? I know what you mean, but my gut says otherwise. Unfortunately, that's all I have to go on - hence asking for advice.
>>
>>18603944
You've been in a romantic relationship with the new chick for 2 years? Otherwise, no, you haven't entered the honeymoon phase.

Again, I'm recommending that you leave the chick. She's only got so many years to nab herself a guy, and if you aren't wanting to stick around, you're only doing her a disservice.

You aren't that special, even if she thinks you are.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.