[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: e49yORI.png (21KB, 306x90px) Image search: [Google]
e49yORI.png
21KB, 306x90px
>live at home with parents and my gf of 3+ years
>gf moved in 3 months ago
>5 or so months ago i found out my father was cheating on my mother with a girl my age
>I don't tell my mother only my gf
>im terrified of telling my mother, and destroying the family.
>I make the selfish decision to keep the knowledge to my self
>my father asks my mom to help the mistress get hired at my mom's workplace
>my gf begins working there too and has to see the mistress everyday
>this knowledge begins to destroy my relationship with my gf
>fights ensue and she threatens to move out.
>my parents begin fighting more and more
>my depression worsens and i avoid all contact with my parents
>gf drops a bomb on me telling me she signed a lease for an apartment far away
>get incredibly angry with my father for pushing my gf away and drive home and tell my mom what i know
>its been 4 days since and she has hardly eaten and is crying non stop.
>she's also been drinking a bit
>can't go to college anymore because my dad has been secretly blowing our money
>have to pay back loans for college with nothing to show for it
>wish for death to come and take me away
>wake up every morning and realize that this is really happening and not a dream

What can I do to help my mom, myself and my younger brother to be happy? What should i do about my father? What should my mom do? They were married for 27 years and she feels like she wasted her life.
>>
>>18603654
Sounds to me like your gf is your fathers mistress and they are about to move in together
>>
Seems like a perfect opportunity to fuck your mom my nibba.
>>
>>18604215
Nah i know the mistress, i used to work with her, ive seen videos of them together, pictures she has sent him and emails between the two of them. He was a idiot and insulted my intelligence by thinking i wouldn't be suspicious and find out.
>>
Anon its time to man up and become the man of the house. Speak to a lawyer as soon as possible. Save all evidence and everything. Apologise to your girlfriend and ask her for help. You need legal safety, your mother needs her son aswell.
>>
Op quit being a bitch this is all your fault EOS
>>
>>18605212
do this, best advice
>>
>>18605212
I've asked my gf for help but she's accusing me of using this situation to get her to stay with me. Why would i destroy my family and hurt my mother so much, just for her to stay?? I have all the evidence saved, we've yet to speak to a lawyer.
My mom makes good money and my dad makes less that half of what she makes. Coming from two income household we should hardly have the finacial problems we do have. Yet we struggle to pay bills (phone, water, home.) Our money is disappearing to somewhere or someone. What is the likely outcome of this situation from a legal standpoint. How deep is the shit me and my mother are in? Is it best to sell the house we are in? She made this house into a home by herself and i dont want her to havr to lose it because of my asshole father.
>>
>told gf
>decided to keep it to myself
Uh...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.