[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not usually one for asking for online advice but this is one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

not usually one for asking for online advice but this is one of the more bizarre situations ive been in so...

>australian
>play in band
>go on tour to NZ, co-headlining w/ NZ band
>end up hooking up with frontwoman of NZ band
>fall pretty hard for each other, intense kinda relationship feeling vibe in really short amount of time
>tells me she's going to london for two months to work as orderly
>unexpected large amount of money appears in my bank
>she (probably half joking) suggests i come to london with her.
>I leave NZ back to Australia, promise to each other soon etc, really intense
>keep talking when I get home
>After a week think "fuck it" and book flights to london in september
>tell her and she is excited
>fast forward like 3 weeks. she's been in berlin for a week or so.
>messaging has slowed down, initially put it down to different timezones but now not so sure.
>last messaged her 2 days ago, no reply.

ordinarily, if I was talking to a girl and it seemed to be petering out I'd walk away from it. I've never enjoyed talking to people online anyway. If I hadn't bought tickets to London, I'd probably have started trying to forget about it. But now I'm meant to be going in under 4 weeks. Never been to London, no real plans of what I'd do if this doesn't work out.

not even sure what my question is but eh
>>
File: 1502151506453.png (612KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502151506453.png
612KB, 1334x750px
Can't you get a refund?
I mean, you rushed in; you said that you both were very passionate but still you rushed in. I mean, she was just going abroad for 2 months. I'd say your situation is bizarre but if you don't wanna go get a refund or just keep trying to reach her and to GET IN AN ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP if you're wilding so hard for each other. You still got a month til september, try to see what happens and if it just doesn't work like it just go to have fun at London, you can even see her once or twice and hook up with her if that case would be enough for you.
>>
See if you can get a refund.

If not just enjoy london for what it is and get a job with all the pakis.

As for the lady, if you really want her, you should try to book a flight to berlin where she currently is.
>>
File: CBQd7yFU8AEr-OD.jpg (72KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
CBQd7yFU8AEr-OD.jpg
72KB, 600x462px
>>18603571

Ahh, warms me heart to see trans-tasman cultural exchange

t. NZ'er

To the point, I say just go mate. If you've got the money and the time, make a backup plan of going backpacking around europe. It's all close together - you can train everywhere. I imagine you aussies are on good visa terms with our euro chums. If you meet up with the girl, then great! If not, just go have a great time partying it up in hostels. You don't even need to plan much - Just have a google of the sites you'd like to see; make a rough priority list, and just go. If things go the backpacking route, well then you can just take the opportunity to get the old OE off the bucket list.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.