[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone have advice about dealing with anxiety of death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1476582502902.jpg (8KB, 236x217px) Image search: [Google]
1476582502902.jpg
8KB, 236x217px
does anyone have advice about dealing with anxiety of death

I had a scare about 3 days ago that I thought I might've experienced a heart attack, and I am now constantly thinking about the inevitability of death. I understand that death will come to us all eventually, and that you can never delay the inevitable. but I still feel frightened

but is there any wise advice to get over this feeling?
>>
Look up the tale of the tiger and the strawberry.

Or get religious
>>
>>18603568

Dealing with this too. I've had 2 somewhat friends die on me this year.

I've tried a lot of things to numb the anxiety...alcohol...sleep aid...marijuana...I've actually stopped trying weed b/c that was feeding into my anxiety so I don't recommend that. I find psychedelics sort of help and during my down phase, I did quite a bit of mushrooms...I wish medical science explores this on how psychedelics can relieve depression and anxiety. I'd be microdosing on shrooms, everyday, before bed.

Right now I'm just learning how to live. I've got a kick ass job I get to go to...friends and family who care that I'm alive...I'm Catholic but I'm not serious about it...It's just learning to be grateful day by day and that you alone get to experience this...I dwell on the fact that even if I'm gone tmrw...there will be people who miss me...

It's also this idea that we weren't always alive from this perspective...there was a time before where this identity existed until we are born. It's simply going back to a time before that.

I'm a sap so I tend to take life quotes to heart. Doctor Strange is probably one of my fave movies. I hope this quote gets you like it got me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChwIFGxJTgc
>>
Stop being a faggot. You will die eventually.

Just worry about it in the moment, then relax and just keep living.

You'll die whenever, until then, don't live like a bitch.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.