[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships/Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0

So my girlfriend wants to bring other people into our sex life. I am not feeling it. Am I cuck if I agree? Am I a bitch for having feelings attached to sex? What does /adv/ think?
>>
>>18603497
Blue board.
>>
Humans naturally associate sex to strong emotions, it's an evolutionary drive. It's especially significant for women, as having sex with someone causes her body to produce hormones that emotionally you bond her to get sexpartner. You can't pretend that this is going to be "just sex".
>>
>>18603497
I would find myself in the same boat, and say no. If it's a big deal to her, than obviously we aren't meant to be together, because you want different things.
>>
>>18603497
Forget labels like cuck or bitch.

The single basic rule of all sex is this NEVER DO ANYTHING UNLESS BOTH (or, if appropriate, all) PARTIES ARE EQUALLY ENTHUSIASTIC.

If one does something they don't want just to keep the other happy, the relationship is doomed. It may take a while, but the resentment will fester
>>
The fact that you're on an internet board looking for some rationale/justification instead of having immediatly told her that it was awesome means you already answered your own question---it is a shitty idea and not for you:
>>
Break up.
>>
>>18604220
>>18604226
These. You dont want to marry slut who cant even sleep with one partner. It is over op, she is not the right girl with you. Even if you deny the "open relationship", she will eventually get what she wants: with or without you.
>>
>>18604005

This is the only advice you need. Now discuss it with your partner. If you go through with it, you'll regret it. Love needs to feel natural. But it can also be confusing. This doesn't sound like something a person can be "convinced" on.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.