[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I change my sense of humor.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1443802134422.png (40KB, 577x559px) Image search: [Google]
1443802134422.png
40KB, 577x559px
Every time I get rejected by girls I feel blue as hell and try to self improve to cheer myself up.

This cycle has made me lose 40lbs, return to university, give up MMO's and return to my sporting hobbies.

I was talking to a girl, we met and - despite significant date rust on my part - we made out a couple times before the night was over.

As I revealed more and more of my sense of humor (think Curb Your Enthusiasm, Million Dollar Extreme and generally controversial, edgy and often times political) her interest waned. All it took was one stark reveal of it, my instagram name, and now she's simply stopped responding.

I really liked her and I do understand my humor is cynical and offensive to most...

But it feels like, to get the girls I want, I'll need to become a fit and successful husk of my former self.

The pepe is only mildly representative of my humor. Mildly.
>>
Have you tried rape
>>
>>18603452
I'm big enough to pull it off, that's true.
>>
You can't just change your sense of humor, but if you are a "man" and you have an Instagram THAT would turn any woman off.

Dare I say it Delete your account
>>
>>18603447
I was like this, till I realized I wasn't gonna kill a part of myself because some cunt is a liberal or feminist or whatever the fuck. I may not be outloud about it but if I wanna laugh at gangrapes and people getting blown apart then I will. Alot of ppl will call you edgy, but imo edgy is trying to be shocking to get a reaction. Most dark shit is legit funny to me in context
>>
>>18603462
I live in a super capital where even the thug blacks have instagram accounts.

If anything, it's the fact I'm not taking it seriously. Only joke pictures and "memes". At some point I might add clips from sparring sessions but probably not much more than that.

>>18603478

Yeah, context is important. I'm half black so mostly my humor comes out as highly racial. Though of course I want a reaction, I like making people laugh and laughing myself. I have done sinve childhood.
>>
You can't change your sense of humor or personality, it's impossible to sustain.

Work out and become more attractive. Wear better fitting clothes. These are things you can realistically change about yourself.
>>
You shouldn't change things about yourself too much like that to find a partner and instead find someone who is ok with your hobbies and personality.
>>
>>18603596
>>18603600
I've already lost 40lbs and I plan on losing maybe 10-15 more.

Thing is all these efforts is what got me in the firing line of this 8/10 (previously I was lucky with 6s) she even commented how much better I look in person as the pictures she saw of me were during the height of my depression and weight gain.

She was even into video games too... Fuck...

But yeah, I suppose I see a theme in the responses here. I'll move on and stick to patience that someone as good or better will come along and laugh at my racist jokes instead of drop me for them.
>>
>>18603622
No one dumb broad is worth getting depressed over. It's like necking yourself over your dog dying. There isn't a shortage of women out there, go try another one.
>>
>>18603447
Have you tried jerking off?
Bitches are overrated.
>>
>>18603453
Are you saying.....
You're a big guy?
>>
>>18603622
if by this you mean your sense of humor involves many racist jokes, then cut the racist jokes. those are for pussy little caucasian men, and girls will think you look like a pussy when you're looking around to see if any black or mexican people actually heard your joke and you don't get your ass beat. if she thinks you sound like a pussy and would probably get jumped for your joke then why the fuck should she be with you in public? its corny and you're not Larry David or Seth Mcfarlane
>>
>>18603650
I'm 6'0 and half black.

I don't go round saying nigger and laughing, thats not a joke. That's just being autistic. I make racist jokes the same way one would rib on a friend, or use it to lighten the mood after a pretty serious topic in which I was taking the moral high ground.

Relax my man, your indignant fury is misplaced and embarassing.

>>18603639
I tried that for a while and I'd say you have it back to front.
>>
Most girls I know will be ok with you liking those shows but fucking hate if you are sarcastic or trying to be witty with them.

Take a step back and realize you're probably coming off as more of an asshole than funny. It's like an inside joke for yourself.

What I often do is focus the jokes on other people or myself. Chicks don't usually care if you talk about someone else as long as it's not about them.

If you're talking about the girl being s sjw though that's something else and you were probly just incompatible.
>>
>>18603447
Think of it this way, how many attractive females are going to be into that kind of shit? Stick with the basic shit for the basic bitches.
>>
>>18603645
for (You)
>>
>>18603846
>>18603808
Damn, well put both of you.
>>
Bro you have to modulate your sick sense of humor. I laugh at snuff films and make terrible insensitive jokes all the time but ONLY with people as fucked up as me. It's a no brainer once you started laughing at fucked up shit she was like woah hes fucked up. Learn to make jokes that are for NORMIES, like stupid puns and shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.