[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to have a low key fling with a female friend of mine.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I used to have a low key fling with a female friend of mine.

our parents are close friends too and basically have them over during special occasions, major holidays etc.

she was basically my oneitis for a long time but eventually went out different ways. it didn't work out, we never made it known to our families that we had a bit of a fling. she is getting married soon. I've dated other people etc.

people in our families still joke about us potentially being a couple and joke about there being some sort of tension between us and act like we have a crush on each other.

anyways she has quite a unique and uncommon name. and I started seeing this girl who I quite liking who also has the same name.

Would it be weird to make her an official gf and start bringing her around with me.

or would that be creepy like I am trying to replace my friend because it didn't work out between us, since she is getting married soon.

like the whole name thing is purely coincidence and they are nothing a like in terms of looks or personality quirks.

it's just....I don't know I don't want to look like some loser who is pining for her and started dating a girl to replace her.
>>
no one Will give a fuck
>>
>>18603138
you sure? I feel as though everyone will be judging me because she has the same first name. a name that's not common at all. as in besides one other celeb. she is the 2nd person I have met with the same name.

it's not going to look like I am only dating this girl because she reminds me of my friend?

like everyone pretty much knows that my friend was my "what if"
>>
>>18603168

That's the dumbest thing ever.

Nobody will care, if they do by some miracle, they are the really weird ones.
>>
>>18603182
if it was a regular common name i guess no one would think much of it
>>
>>18603130
No one will give a fuck, unless they're terrifyingly stupid.
>>
>>18603964

well whenever this friend has met past gf's you can tell she kind of feels uncomfortable like I out her on the spot and acting all overly pleasant and polite.

wonder if she would freak out if I introduce a girl with the same name as her
>>
>>18603975
Why would she care? It's just a name.

It seems like you still have feelings for your friend and you're making up drama.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.