[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: JPEG_20170726_191001.jpg (36KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170726_191001.jpg
36KB, 360x480px
I don't really understand what I'm posting or why I'm posting it, but why am I the way I am?

Since I was a kid I feel super fucking depressed all the time. Literal just sadness, but I thought once I got a life and improved from pathetic child/edgyteen/neet status life would be pretty good.

It's been ten years since I was an "awkward social loser" but maybe that was never the problem?

Male
Married
Employed

And I still want to die the exact same as I did when I was a

Twelve year old nerd
A fifteen year old emo
An eighteen year old NEET
A twenty two year old anime fan
A twenty five year old Knicks fan
And now a 27 year old "functional" adult.

I've tried online therapy chats with anonymous people, I am very scared to try any actual counseling or something you have to pay money for because then my wife will know I'm pathetic as well as being a complete loser and waste of space.

What the fuck should I do? How do I stop being like this?
>>
>>18603066
He man listen, you have it made I've been all those things growing up, I've also had a really shit childhood and attempted suicide 3 times throughout my adolescents. (Edge-lord here) I put a round in the barrel of my uncles walther p22 and pulled the trigger. Round was a dud, the point is you can get all the way there and go through with it, just for it note to happen, my advice is just stop caring about everything, do your job, beat off, and go to bed. It's not worth the mental stress
>>
>>18603102
Not*
>>
>>18603106
>>18603102

I try not to care man I really do.

I don't tell my wife because i'm fucking useless and even though I trust her with the information it's like "why are you sad? *LOL DUNNO HONEY AHAHA*"

I dunno man I just want to be different, I hate waking up and feeling that undercurrent of sadness behind everything I do.

I'm sick of it.
>>
>>18603113
It's called clinical depression

Get meds

inb4 big pharma hurr durr
>>
>>18603113
This is me.

>>18603116

What does "big pharma hurr durr" mean?

I understand meds might help but honestly I'm scared. My wife thinks she fixed me because when we were fully together everything was better and I was happier and she would get really really really upset whenever I said I still have problems, so I just started saying "yeah I feel much better since being with you"

I can't start paying for meds or therapy or anything without her seeing and being offended that I'm still a waste of fucking space
>>
>>18603127

lmao forgot my own shitty throwaway trip from the OP. they're different, can't do anything right lmao
>>
File: IMG_0525.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>18603127
Don't let her blame herself. It won't help the relationship explain to her clinical depression. Tell her all the tea in china won't help, meds will, not for everyone but they do but you need to stress to her it's not her fault, also take stock in things you have going for in life, it helps, I do every morning and I live in my truck
>>
>>18603141

Yeah okay dude, thanks for the advice I guess you're right.

"Hurrdurr I'm sad all the time what do I do"

"take meds designed to hopefully make you not sad"

"BUT IT MIGHT UPSET SOMEONE ELSE HURDURRR"

I'll just get a psychiatrist to prescribe me shit until some of it sticks. I guess I'm beyond talking about problems and hoping it will help.

Cheers.
>>
>>18603149
Hope you get some that work man, just remember when life hands you lemons, use them to beat off
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.