[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I fucked up, I had my first time with my girlfriend and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1369386897407.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1369386897407.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Guys I fucked up, I had my first time with my girlfriend and ran out of condoms and did it raw, I also wasn't able to cum at all.

Isn't sex supposed to feel awesome. I could fap in 2 minutes to orgasm without failure but here it was impossible, what can I do.

Can she get pregnant if her being on the pill was a lie? I didn't cum.

Will I get AIDS?

I don't know why I was so stupid.
>>
i hope you do get aids just for being such a pussy
>>
File: 1501298491592.jpg (35KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
1501298491592.jpg
35KB, 640x459px
>Can she get pregnant if her being on the pill was a lie? I didn't cum.

If you came a few hrs before, and didn't take a piss, then there's a chance some cum laying around in your urethra could have been picked up by precum and planted in her vagoo.

If you took a piss prior to having sex, the chances of what I just said happening are less than 1%, because the acid from the piss can kill semen.

>I also wasn't able to cum at all.

You were probably nervous. Don't jack off for a week or two before seeing her and you'll bust.

>Will I get AIDS?

You can't actually get aids. This is a massive misconception. Aids isn't spreadable.

If you fuck someone with Aids, you will get the "HIV" virus, which will remain asymptomatic as "HIV" until it bursts into Aids. Get tested, there are meds to keep the HIV in it's HIV state.
>>
>>18602954
Precum can knock up a girl too. No real cum required.
>>
File: vURGDPgzJZLsA7ygGmGLBU-650-80.jpg (64KB, 650x406px) Image search: [Google]
vURGDPgzJZLsA7ygGmGLBU-650-80.jpg
64KB, 650x406px
>>18602969
to add on, im a second year nursing student so hold my advice to heart more than any anon here
>>
>>18602969
So when can I get tested? Do I need to wait?
>>
>>18602954

>Can she get pregnant if her being on the pill was a lie?

I'm curious as to what motivation this woman could have to lie about being on the pill so she could have some autistic kid's baby.
>>
>>18602954
Theirs like 1% chance of conception while on the pill I think , basically put even if you did knock her up the shit in the pill will basically autoabort the kid,
>>
>>18602969
It depends really.

For viruses, I would wait maybe a few days for your body to begin producing antibodies to fight them. Once millions of antibodies are produced, those should show up in blood tests and tell you if you have some shit or not.

Is healthcare free, or subsidized in your country? If I were you, I'd go to any walk in clinic, and order a full blood test. STI test, but also maybe an overall blood test (complete blood cell count, albumin, etc) while you're at it. Might as well check if everything else is ok

Run your concern about waiting with your doctor though, once again, I'm just a student

They'll make you piss in a cup for a test or two, the rest are by blood.
>>
>>18602954
Anxiety kicked in, it happened to me in my first time too. It was like 2 weeks ago. My girl is really kinky though, and bisexual so I used the opportunity to do my best in everything that isn't putting-my-stick related. And boy, it really went well. I did quite enjoy it even though I didn't reach orgasm.

> she lies about X
No real reason for her to lie about stuff like this mate.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.