[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Help: Crazy Chick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hello 4chan,
Long story short I met a pretty hot chick from tinder and now she wants to marry me. I've met this girl only once and had sex with her last night. She lives an hour away from me and doesn't know my real name(thank god). Now she won't shut up about getting married and how I'm the one or some shit. She's currently texting my fake TextMe account. The bad news is she might know where I live. What should I do to make her not want to track me down?
I need your help 4chan, you're my only hope
>>
You do everything in your power to get rid of her attraction to you.

Do shit that makes you cringe.
>>
>>18602968
I've already gone on a "the government is out to get us" tirade but it didn't work. I need something to really freak her out. Any suggestions?
>>
Be an alpha and tell that bitch to fuck off?
What can she actually do?
>>
>>18602998
scat
bestiality
>>
>>18603000
Real shit, that's why I said she might know where I live. I don't need some crazy bitch coming to my house
>>
>>18602949
tell her how you feel about it. seriously. do not consider her feelings at all when you say this. if she starts doing crazy shit, let her know that you are armed (you ARE armed, right?) and that you are feeling threatened. in most states, if you claim that you fear bodily harm, you should have no problems in court if you shoot her below the waist. do not play games with crazy people.
>>
>>18603037
You're totally right man. And yes I am armed. How could I live in the south and not be armed lol. Thanks for the help
>>
Never stick your dick in crazy , Simple problem simple solution tell her your gay and just wanted to try out what those straigh guys were having , the plot of the birdcage basically
>>
>>18603060
Lmao you never know crazy until after you put your dick in it lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.