[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: full.jpg (36KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
36KB, 600x444px
My girlfriend asked me a sort of odd question. Could a man, that she slept with once drunkenly over 10 years ago, 5 years before I even met her, stay at my house on his way to travel across the country?

She keeps a open communication with this guy, texting about their common job (same company) crap. I don't care, I feel zero competition.

She's told me the sex was a one time thing, small dick, and it was bad sex, would never happen again.

What do I tell her? No, he can't stay and feel like I show jealousy for this nobody. Or do I say yes and feel like a cuck and awkward as fuck when he is here?

The answer should be the one that helps my relationship the most.
>>
...why would she tell you about sleeping with him?
>>
Say no and explain why
>>
If you don't want him there, that's your answer. But I'd consider the full reason before you explain it to her, otherwise you will seem petty and jealous. If you decide to let him stay in the end, you need to make your rules about it very clear and thought out well. Either way just be open with her before one of you feels hurt enough that it causes problems.
>>
you sound confident in your relationship, so think about what you would do if she had a different friend who needed a place to stay and see what you would do in that situation

if you are the kind of guy that helps people with a place to stay for a bit, be normal, stoic you the whole time and don't act any more or less romantically interested in your gf

if not, obviously don't do it

worst case scenario (and sounds like it definitely won't happen) is that your gf for whatever reason fucks the prick, and then at least you know that you're wasting your time in an unhealthy and inauthentic relationship

end of the day, you've just gotta have faith
>>
>>18602889
The fact she still speaks to him and wants him to stay over is an instant red flag. MMF incoming.
>>
File: R1VZwdh.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
R1VZwdh.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
This is your home.

You shouldn't feel "like a cuck and awkward as fuck" in your own home.

He can get an airbnb, or a hotel.
>>
If your girlfriend does not understand why even asking you that is disrespectful, i have bad news for you...
>>
File: flashsupergirl0017.jpg (295KB, 1280x1464px) Image search: [Google]
flashsupergirl0017.jpg
295KB, 1280x1464px
>>18602907
Because I asked her who the fuck this dude was years ago when they were in communication while we first started dating. And I heard about the bad sex and tiny dick. That was her reveal years ago.

>>18602907
So..."no, because you're a woman, and women aren't trusting and make shitty decisions"?

>>18602918
She hasn't even seen him in 5 years, and I just think it's fucking weird to spend time with another man that fucked my girl at some point. It's not like I cherish any dicks before me in her. But women don't understand that I don't think. When you say to tell her my expectations, how do I go about saying 'plz no sex'…? I mean that should be self explanatory.
>>
>>18602889
why he didn't ask to talk with you?
why using your girlfriend to get a place
>>
Say yes and fuck her mercilessly once hes at the house
>>
File: 1453340172032.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1453340172032.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>18602952
I feel like if I asked her if a past girlfriend could stay over, she'd say no. But she's knows I'm an honorable man. She's had some issues with faith, which is probably why I know what the answer to my question should be.

>>18602934
Plz.no

>>18602933
Faith in women. Hard to place in those that do not understand the basic concept. They're like children and you have to guide them.

>>18602972
Because I've never talked to him

>>18602975
Good call
>>
>>18602889
lol
the fact that she even asked you this question does not bode well for you, my son. i advise you to take a long, close look at your relationship and the character of "your" woman
>>
Would your girlfriend allow some girl that you drunkenly fucked 10 years ago stay at your house on her way to travel across the country?

>She's told me the sex was a one time thing, small dick, and it was bad sex, would never happen again.
Of course she would say that, of course. He could have been the best lay of her life, she still would have said the same thing to you, and if you can't see why, you have A LOT to learn about women.
I'm not saying that she's lying, just that women do lie, a lot, particularly in those kind of situations, and i personally think your girlfriend said that because she doesn't want you to feel inferior or see that guy as competition.
>>
>>18602999
I agree. My first thought was it looks like she's belittling him to lure you into a false sense of security. Most people who have been unfaithful or plan to be will accuse the other person of lacking faith.

OP, why are you confident in this woman?
>>
>>18602986
>I feel like if I asked her if a past girlfriend could stay over, she'd say no.
So tell her that.
I would kick my gfs ass out for even suggesting that shit.
>>
Boy you are gonna get cucked in your own home.

She is inviting over a man she has aknowleged past sexual encounters with that she still has contact with years later despite claiming it was a drunk shitty mistake sex with a stranger.

Guy has a horse cock or is a sexgod. OP get ready to prep the bull when he walks in the door.

She didn't even stop to think about how disrespectful even entertaining the idea is to you and your marriage.

Glad I learned my lesson about trusting women before I married one.
>>
>>18602889
>mentions guy who has open communication that she has slept with (DRUNKENLY LUL) "10 years ago" stay at YOUR house on his way to travel across the country
>"She's told me the sex was a one time thing, small dick, and it was bad sex, would never happen again."
why would that nasally cunt mention sex? instant red flag and would dump her ass while maintaining her possessions next month, what kind of fucking nerve does she have to even do that? they're strangers now and the guy wants to keep a close connection to her? do something now or get cucked OP
>>
>>18602889
You should give her a firm slap (backhand) across the face, for asking such a stupid fucking question.

OF COURSE THE ANSWER IS "NO" BITCH!!
>>
Will you be in their presence while heșs at your home OP? If so..i donțt see a problem
>>
Just say no. If she asks why just say that it'd be like you asking her if a girl you'd slept with in the past could stay over. If she starts going on about how she'd actually be cool with that just say great, but can we not make this about you? I'd not put you in that position, I'd not expect or require you to be cool about it, if you weren't I would listen to you, respect that and I've said no. If she starts escalating things saying that you don't trust her, that you are somehow insulting her, being unfair or implying something about her just say again hey can we at least try to not make this all about you? I'm not doing any of that and I've said no.

If you REALLY need to get into it with her then ask why she feels the need to bring out big emotional guns in order to convince you when she clearly asked if it was ok, you've clearly said no and she should be able to listen and respect that though you shouldn't need to get that far, if you get that far then you are already engaging on ground that validates her position and makes it seem like it is even up for debate. I'd be tempted to just look disinterested before this point and change the topic or go do something more interesting to distract her.

If she won't let it drop at least the topic is now "I've said no and why are you making this about you" instead of negotiating the details of why he is staying at your house. If it REALLY becomes a thing then the position I'd adopt would be "ok, I get that you want to catch up with an old acquaintance who might be in town and for some reason it is so important to you that you want to make it about me somehow being unreasonable to you, but there is no reason for him to stay at our house after 10 years he is practically a random. If he is in town we can all meet for dinner".

If she is all "how can I tell him no?" just tell her that she is smart, figure it out, we don't have space, our spare room is full of boxes, our sofa in tiny, get a fucking motel.
>>
Say nah it'll be really weird. I don't know the guy, it'll be awkward. When she asks why just say well I know he has a small dick and what you thought of it when it was inside you, why the fuck would I want to sit down with him and make small talk about the weather and why would you want to put me through that?
>>
>>18602889
I think that she shouldn't put you in this kind of situation. I understand your concerns about being confident, but it's still something which unsettles you, so you should tell her no.

Be firm, don't whine, be clear about the fact that it's a matter of self respect rather than everything else
>>
nah, fuck him
find a motel
>>
>>18602889
This has nothing to do with the history your girlfriend and this guy have. This has everything to do with the fact neither of you owe anything to this random fucker. You're not long time friends. They're not a relative. They're someone your girlfriend knows from a long time ago. If she wants to help him so badly, tell her to pay for his hotel. Otherwise no, he can't stay. Not because he fucked your girl, but because it's your home that you pay at least half for, and unless you both have compelling reasons for a person to invade your space, the answer is no. Don't care if it's your sister, her mom, your grandma, whatever. Unless both of you have a good reason to welcome them into your home, the answer is no. Fucking freeloaders.
>>
>>18602889
I wouldn't allow it, but that's because I don't let strangers sleep in my house. No amount of, "yeah, but," will ever change that. If a stranger needs a place to crash, I'll back the car out of the garage and inflate an air mattress, and tell them that the door to the kitchen is locked, and if I hear glass break or the door getting kicked in, I'm grabbing my gun, and will be shooting to kill.
>>
Yes, then let the guy fuck you while your girl is watching.
>>
Being too trusting is the first step to getting cucked.
>>
>>18602889
Sleep with the guy
>>
>>18603413
This.
>>
>>18602999
Yep, just like many women had an abusive ex and tell you these stories in order to have your sympathy
>>
File: 1501674741923.png (453KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1501674741923.png
453KB, 800x534px
I'm not ok with the idea of a stranger staying in my house. It doesn't really matter to me if they're friends or their history. Get a motel 6.

If you can't afford $60 to shelter yourself you shouldn't be traveling.
>>
"I'm sorry but I don't think it would be a good idea to have the company of a stranger that touched our genitals at some point. It would be way too weird for me. So no, no chance of that happening"

My reply
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.