[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently met a girl I thought was cute at work. We flirted a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ndvvpwtvgbry.jpg (29KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
ndvvpwtvgbry.jpg
29KB, 720x340px
Recently met a girl I thought was cute at work. We flirted a bit and I asked for her number, and we texted on and off for about a week before I was able to see her.

We got lunch and went bowling, and I had a really amazing time. She seemed like she was having a blast too- she was laughing a lot, hugged me a few times throughout the date, and we touched hands in a flirty way a few times.

We both were really at ease, and I thought we really clicked. After the date she started texting me goodnight with little blushing faces, and telling her friends about me who said "we should go on a double date". I was riding high and thought things had gone really well.

These past couple days, though, it's like interest has dropped off entirely on her part, really suddenly. We even made tentative plans to see if we would be able to see each other on Sunday, and after I told her to let me know about her work schedule she just... never responded. The entire Sunday.

Since then, she hasn't initiated conversations, and the conversations I initiate, while still pretty enjoyable, peter out and she never hits me back.
I'm not dumb- I realize for whatever reason, it seems like she's no longer interested. I could be overthinking things, I mean it's only been a few days, but I'm getting a vibe that isn't good.
My question is- what do I do from here? Do I simply wait for her to hit me up and meet me halfway as far as interest goes? Should I wait a few days and try to set up another date?

I've never had a first date go that well before, and I really want to see her again- normally when interest falls off like this, it's fine, but here I just want some opinions on what I should do, because the signals were just so mixed and sudden.

Thanks.
>>
>>18602792
Set up that double date.
>>
>>18602856
Think it's worth it to text her again?
>>
>>18602984
You have absolutely nothing to lose.
>>
>>18602792
Go find another girl, this one is requiring more energy than necessary. Seriously, i dont know what the fuck is wrong with this generation.
>>
I've been in this situation before and it's incredibly frustrating. I'd leave it a few days with no contact before initiating plans. Good luck lad.
>>
>>18603123

I think women are just mentally broken to be honest.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.