[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enema for butt stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: CVS18650[1].jpg (10KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
CVS18650[1].jpg
10KB, 288x216px
Gross question here. So I do a lot of playing with my butt on my own, and I don't really bother to clean myself out first. So long as I've taken a good solid poop within the last few hours I'm fine, and if there ends up being a little clean-up afterwards I deal with it. But if I want a guy to stick it in my pooper I'd like a little more assurance that it won't end up a scat show.

I was wondering if the 5-ish ounce medical enemas you can get at a drug store (pic related) are good for cleaning before doing anal. I know that obviously more is better, but I've experimented a bit with make-shift enemas just for the fun of it (poked hole into squeezable water bottle and used warm water) and it gave me intestinal cramps like you wouldn't believe. Took me like two hours and 5 bathroom trips to get it all out both times I tried it, and the end result wasn't exactly something I would call "clean". So I was thinking something smaller with a special formula would be easier on me. I also don't want to buy one of those enema bag kits unless it's necessary, because they seem complicated and I share my bathroom with others.

In b4 "that's gay". I'm a grill.
>>
File: 1459652507059.jpg (46KB, 470x626px) Image search: [Google]
1459652507059.jpg
46KB, 470x626px
The best thing you could do is 24-48 hours is to control your diet. Minimal food, no red meat, no taco Bell. Then have a good purge the day before ass fucking. Those little things will help clean the initial pathway, but if you're full of shit, it's going to move along anyway.

The big bag enemas will destroy your ass Flora and you'll shit for hours without ever fully seeing a clean shit.

Good luck plugging your butthole. If your partner is afraid of poop, maybe they shouldn't have butt sex.
>>
>>18602920
> no Taco Bell
Nigger I lost all my keks
>>18602766
But anyway enemas are shit any way you go about it the best thing to do is to eat tons of fiber it'll help keep your shit together , and just take long dumps
>>
>>18602766
The day before your going to have anal sex stay away from things that make poop sticky, Like red meats oatmeal and high sugary stuff.. Drink plenty of water so your poop is hydrated. 15 glasses of water, sounds a lot but go's down quickly if you don't think about it.. The hour before anal go use the bathroom. Don't rush go take your phone and relax the anal spinster is a real pain when it thinks is gonna be rushed and from what I find dose not fully allow everything out.. When your sure your done going #2 get your self a cheap funnel at the dollar store or buy a enema but do not use the liquid it comes with as this stuff causes cramping! Nothing worse then trying to have a bit of fun when cramping ... Fill 2 cup bottle or the now empty enema with warm water. NOT hot warm no soap no nothing just plain warm water, it should be cooler then you think on your hands... Best way to test to make sure its not to hot put it on your clit or nipples and for a man tip of the penis.. If it dose not burn or feel to hot its good to go in side of you.. Then get down insert the funnel and poor the water in stay in a down ward where your head is on the floor and your bottoms in the air for like 2 mins or so then get up put a dam of lube on your finger then apply it to your anus and go on the toilet... The water will come out brown no matter how many times you do this so I recommend doing this twice. The lube helps prevent that I just had liquid poop feeling you get back there. When your done on the second time lube up a finger why still on the toilet and insert it and move it around some why you bare down. This helps remove any water in the lower section by the spincyer then clean up and get down on the floor and do 10 sit-ups and some pushups till you have that feeling of you guessed it got to go to the toilet again. This will remove 90% of the water you put in and some other poop you did not get out why going to the bathroom... Finger and clean up.. your read 4 anal
>>
>>18602920
>>18602928
>>18603082
Don't have a partner. Virgin, acutally, I just like butt stuff. Prefer it to vag, desu. I just figure I'm not going to be single forever so I should get used to the routine.

Maybe I should just take up a high-fiber diet. Would probably be good for me anyways. Having to control my diet for 48 hours pretty much makes it impossible to do on the regular.

Thank you for the instructions. Maybe I got cramps before because I made the water too warm. I read that cold water causes cramps, so I was trying to be safe. The sit-ups sound like a great idea, too. I find it odd that the medical solution would give worse cramps than plain water. But I'll give this a shot with the funnel next time I try it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.