[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bypassing sniffer dogs at Festivals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: AGoodTime.jpg (205KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
AGoodTime.jpg
205KB, 980x552px
Hi there, going to a festival in 2 days and as the title suggests, i need some help

What are some good ways of getting stuff in past well trained sniffer dogs?

If it helps, here's what i intend on bringing

-2mg of Ketamine
-3-4 x 2mg Xanax
-3 MDMA pills

I'm in the UK if that means anything
>>
Stick it up your ass or I heard dogs can't smell it if it's between raw meat
>>
>>18602619
I know of a way. I'm not going to tell you though. I don't agree with being a dummy.
>>
>>18602619
individually bag them up and stick them in a lubricated condom, tie the condom off and then either leave some hanging out of your butt or tie a pencil around it and hotdog the pencil with your ass cheeks, or tie it off with a long length of fishing string and leave that hanging out.
>>
>>18602619
Just buy it there
>>
>>18602619
As somebody who's never had to sneak drugs past dogs, maybe you can hide them someplace inside where the festival is at? I don't know if they'd be sweeping with the dogs first or anything, and at the very least if they found the drugs there's less of a chance of it being linked to you.
>>
wtf i doubt they got dogs trained for fucking pills, they just want coke and weed. at least where i live
>>
> Dogs smell pills now
I'm gonna give you 5 minutes to get the fuck out of here then I'm opening a can of whoop ass
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.