[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For FUCKS sake (relationships)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: what is going on.jpg (7KB, 225x225px)
what is going on.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Alright listen up /adv/ I need some serious fuckin advice. Dont know if this is up to my fucks ups or shenanigans or whatever the hell is wrong with me.

So I've been talking to 2 girls for a while now and for about 1 and a half years. Now the first girl was very simple and straightforward and we began talking and over the time we got close to each other and this past month we've been in a kind-of relationship.
Girl No.2 however developed secret feelings for me after half a year but decided to push me away and call me her brother and treat me as a friend. About an hour ago she told me that she had fallen in love with her. Whilst keeping in mind I liked her a lot when we initially met and was hoping to get into a relationship until I was (supposedly) friendzoned.

I have feelings for both girls and they're both amazing and wonderful and loyal, trouble is I have no fucken idea which end of the bat Im supposed to hold whilst smacking the referee i.e. I DONT HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT IM DOING

>Girl 1
>amazing and sweet and in a kind of relationship
>Girl 2
>had feelings for me for the longest time but kept them from me out of fear of rejection even though i liked her.

My life feels like a fucking anime but I'm not a senpai-desu so someone pls help
>>
>>18602446
Only you know what your heart wants anon
>>
>>18602446

1 sounds like she knows what she's doing.

2 sounds like a mess. And not a good, just had sex and the bed is rumpled and covered in your mixed fluids mess, the kind where it's a garbage heap and there isn't even room to walk through to get anywhere.

Stick with 1.
>>
>>18602446
2 seems to have serious trouble dealing with her emotions. Go with 1, the less drama-filled option.
>>
girl 2 will dump you the second chad supreme enters the room
>>
Girl 1 seems like the more reliable option, she's been more upfront already about her emotions.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.