[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend invites me to Disneyland with him and a friend (girl)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: camels_fresh_blue.jpg (808KB, 2000x1290px) Image search: [Google]
camels_fresh_blue.jpg
808KB, 2000x1290px
>friend invites me to Disneyland with him and a friend (girl)
>another friend was supposed to come with us so we'd be 4
>friend dropped it so it's just us 3, him and me and the girl

I've asked him multiple times, and he said it's okay, I'm not cockblocking and to "please come." Is it really okay to be third wheel?
>>
>>18602265
It's never okay.

Just make up some dumb excuse to not go and make it seem genuine so they don't feel bad.

At the end of the day you'll feel like shut for getting in the way or you'll be completely oblivious to the fact that you ruined someone else's chances to spend time together

>Don't be that cunt
>>
>>18602265
Similar situation happened to me years ago.

The girl ended up liking me more and it ruined a friendship.
>>
>>18602265

if he wanted it to just be the two of them, he would have invited only her. more context would help, but its disneyland they dont need to get away and hide. just make sure they get to sit next to each other on every ride, and maybe let them go in the romantic / cute ones alone
>>
>>18602265
Don't go, this is exactly like inviting girlfriends to a D&D session; women ruin the whole atmosphere when you invite them into your friendship.
>>
>>18602265

As a guy who has always been the third wheel, sometimes they actually want you to go to things with them, because both of them are your friends.

You might have to go somewhere else when they feel the amorous urge to start banging each other, but other than that they'll probably enjoy your company, like >>18602662 said.

Go, it'll be fine. Maybe they can help you meet some chick to score with down there.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170808-192639~01.png (150KB, 1073x1684px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-192639~01.png
150KB, 1073x1684px
What's your read on these text messages? Sorry if I'm seeming like I disagree, I just really want to go.

>>18602662
What context? I have never met this girl. I guess it's just friendly, otherwise he'd have told me he was trying to get it in. It's his co-worker's stepdaughter.

>>18602661
>>18602689
I'm taken.
>>
>>18602894
you won't be taken when you're balls deep into her anus
>>
>>18602894

ah it sounds like he legit wants you there id go.
>>
i would fucking murder someone to go to disneyland who gives a shit if your the third wheel
>>
File: IMG_0126.jpg (23KB, 261x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.jpg
23KB, 261x201px
>>18602669
This is why I don't play D&D anymore. Buddy got a place with his girl and she try's "playing" and "made" her own character. It's trash.
>>
>>18603051
Be our fourth anon
>>
>>18603057
Let me guess? She's a magical ranger and or elf?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.