[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Ive been talking to this girl for a while now and she seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: LOGO-ADV.png (49KB, 1562x512px) Image search: [Google]
LOGO-ADV.png
49KB, 1562x512px
So Ive been talking to this girl for a while now and she seems pretty interested in me and she's good looking 8.5/10. I'm pretty sure she isn't a trap as her Facebook profile is pretty deep with family members and people tagging her and hundreds of likes etc.

But the problem is she's so fucking boring, I mean she's nice and all but talking to her sucks the life out of my soul. I think she just has a low IQ, all she fucking does is play baseball and say "how good".

Honestly at this point I just want nudes but I'd feel like I'm taking advantage of her low IQ.

So what shall I do? Should I try to initiate conversations? Just give up and forget about her? Try and get nudes?

I'd love to have intelligent conversations with her but she didn't even know about or understand the concept of timezones until a few weeks ago when I had to explain it to her because she was confused by the fact that I'm 8 hours ahead of her.

Also wondering if she could just be an elaborate as fuck trap. I mean I find it hard to beleive but then again she won't get a snapchat account and add me nor will she send any pictures or anything.

TL;DR
OP doesn't know what to do with possible trap friend that is uninteresting and uncaptivating but pretty hot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-08-22-29-27.jpg (555KB, 1600x2162px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-08-22-29-27.jpg
555KB, 1600x2162px
Example messages
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-08-22-31-29.jpg (774KB, 1600x1621px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-08-22-31-29.jpg
774KB, 1600x1621px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-08-22-30-23.jpg (208KB, 1600x871px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-08-22-30-23.jpg
208KB, 1600x871px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-08-22-33-07.jpg (175KB, 1600x542px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-08-22-33-07.jpg
175KB, 1600x542px
>>
>>18602195
Ask for a meet up. And to find out if she's a trap make a story about a trap u knew on face and see her reaction. She wont give u nudes ethan. The chat does not to seen to be going that way
>>
>>18602198
Almost looks like a chat bot. Or a japan.
>>
>>18602212
She lives on a different continent.
>>
>>18602220
Are they really that advanced, never had one answering my questions and shit with a fully fleshed out profile with friends, family, likes, tags photos etc
>>
>>18602195
Sounds like you're the one with low IQ, OP. It's obvious that English isn't her first language.
>>
Hahahaha. What does "play baseball" even mean? Like she's in a baseball league?

Is 'she' Asian or something? It doesn't seem like English is 'her' native language.
>>
I would never trust someone online special from a different country, then I again I like this guy from new York and he seems pretty real but u can't always be 100% sure right Frank?
>>
>>18602244
It isn't, her first language is Spanish. Sorry I dint know timezones were exclusive to English. Plus I'm not even suspecting a low IQ from her terrible syntax, it's just something I've picked up from speaking to her for months. IDK maybe she has a high IQ, it's an assumption not fact.

>>18602247
She plays a lot of baseball with her local team or something, and no its spannish.

>>18602249
Don't worry I've never trusted her or anything, I'm still open to the possibility of her being the most elaborate trap I've ever come across, you never know.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
BTW OK how about we all go down town to this tread plz
>>
>>18602262
What's a trap
>>
>>18602274
Someone pretending to be either someone else or something else. Usually men with fake social media accounts posing as attractive women for the sole purpose of seducing other men, usually lonely ones.
>>
>>18602289
OMG! u are so smart. Nice to met you.
>>
>>18602262
In spain noone plays baseball so youre being tricked by a bot or something
>>
>>18602320
She doesn't live in Spain, she's American.
>>
>>18602220
Man dated a russian woman online for years. Got suspicious and typed "i like xxrbytvg" she replied "what about xxrbytvg do you like?"
It was a bot compiling and remembering things about if and ad libbing it and making basic broken english conversation.

The unsolicited innappropriate "im playing with you" and generic shrug off after is a hint to me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.