[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>F/27, married for 5 years, still childless. From a third-world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: jealous20woman.jpg (50KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
jealous20woman.jpg
50KB, 530x300px
>F/27, married for 5 years, still childless. From a third-world country.

I love my husband, and he loves me as well, but we had a problem a while ago.
I found out that he's been talking to this American woman for a while and that he planned with her to help him move to the US "for work".

I discovered about this so when I confronted him he told me that they're only friends, and that there's nothing more than that between them. And that she is going to give him citizenship by marriage and that once he's married to her and he aquires the citizenship, he will divorce her.

Of course I lost my shit and completely refused the entire thing and went to my parents. I told him he has to choose between either me OR moving to the US.

He chose me and forgot about the idea and no longer talks to that woman and we're back on good terms now.

I felt guilty that I had cut off a source of wealth for him... but I never stopped feeling uncomfortable about what happened. I mean, what if he liked her and then stayed with her? I can't even imagine him being away from me let alone being with another woman!

Tell me, did I do the right?
>>
>>18602114
Yes, you did right.
A distance like that over a long time would have killed the relationship sooner or later.
Now that wouldn't have been that bad if you weren't married, but marriage is supposed to last, and if you already agreed to that sort of comittment, you should both try to make it last.
But it seems you made a good choice sinceh e listened to you and respected your wish.
Good luck to both of you, make sure he you keep working on your relationship regardless of whehter things are going well or not.
>>
I'm not sure if this is a myth exactly but at least in movies I've seen that it is illegal to marry just for citizenship. I dont know how simple or complicated it can be.

Marriage is a very special thing and you were absolutely right for feeling uncomfortable. For all you know he would have left you behind and never looked back. I find it disturbing.
Citizenship can mean a lot for a family like you but its pretty was to get in and stay illegally also. Millions of migrants find their way in
>>
>>18602114

>chose family values and love over being a gold digger
>doesn't want to sell out her family and loved one in the process destroying the foundation of her marriage
>did I dun goofed ?

No idiot ya dun good
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.