[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey annons Just out for some advice. When I was 13 I met this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: its a bit fucked.jpg (99KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
its a bit fucked.jpg
99KB, 500x499px
Hey annons

Just out for some advice.

When I was 13 I met this amazing girl and we ended up getting together for just a short time. I was the one who broke it off because I found her sending love messages to another guy.

She tried to get in contact with me at a later point in life but I turned her down.

Ever since I turned her down we have have been speaking to each other through texts various times and met up a couple of times. Very rarely tho that we spoke through texts, but when we did, we did it hours on end.

A good while after I turned her down I realized that I want her. Ive always thought of her as the one for me.. Her body.. Her voice.. and all good stuff. she is amazing and Ive dreamt so many times of her.

I never even got to know her. I was with about 5 other girls in my teens and none of them make me feel like this. Ive felt like this for years.

After I turned her down she got a boyfriend that she was with for like 4 years. Now she has a new boyfriend.

Were both 22 at the moment and I want to try.

I know I should just try and get it over with, but im not sure how to do it. Like I have no problem telling her but you know theres a voice in my head saying I need to do it perfect so I dont miss whatever <chance> my head is making me think I have. I also think if I go now and fuck it up I will ruin chances in the future. <i realize this is stupid but i still feel it.

some reality for me would be appreciated. Do you think it\s a good idea to ask her to hang out. Have a great time with her and when I leave i ask for another meeting and make it clear I cannot be her friend. If she doesnt want to I honestly want her to turn me down badly so i just can forget about her.

Also I want to wait until she doesnt have a boyfriend, but i thought the same with her last boyfriend, just wait, and suddenly she had a new one.
thank you
>>
File: except nothing and let down.png (182KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
except nothing and let down.png
182KB, 500x281px
bump
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
bump
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.