[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i meet girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1501699608205.jpg (38KB, 556x610px) Image search: [Google]
1501699608205.jpg
38KB, 556x610px
i had a date from online. 1st went great then went to to hell on 2nd for dumb reasons.

im sad and i want to meet another girl

getting no bites on okcupid
>>
>>18601884
It's just a matter of having good social proof (decent enough clothes, marginal approval by those around you), and being in the right place at the right time (where the 'single' girls actually are). This can be hard to do at some stages of life, and I think that's a big reason people who aren't having the traditional college experience (and even some people who are) tend to hate their early 20's.
>>
>>18601897
Thanks. I just don't know where to go.
>>
>>18601999
If you are poly, or monogamous but a non-committal sort of person (not sure I'd recommend that latter), then try going places that are really active and "hip" so to speak. Try optimizing your way of dealing people, in the same way you should be optimizing your dating profile. Marketing yourself is not the same as being a mask-face narcissist. Marketing yourself is just necessary to get noticed - people have been doing it in liberal societies for all of history. It's nothing new. Making cool college friends is also very a good way to get laid. It was always a lot easier for me to get casual sex dealing with the high school and college population.

If you are looking for a wife or that sort of thing, you can probably get an average wife now, or a smart wife at the peak of your career. Make sure that, whichever you go for, they're as minimally crazy as possible. You'll probably improve your chances at getting a good wife by having your life in order. Better life, better wife? You don't need to be *as social* if you're just looking for one person to settle down with. I don't really know how to meet a wife, since I'm only 22. I think it becomes easier when dating women in their late 20's and early 30's. I dated a few people who liked the idea of a nuclear family, and they seemed possible to propose to.

Sorry for the ranting. I hope this autismal ranting was helpful to you in some way. There have been periods where I'm swarmed by women, and then dry spells that lasted years for me. My level of success seemed to have very little to do with how much money I had and what my appearance was. I think that's a pretty good indicator that it's about location and strategy. Get dressed up all nice, just to go to the cafe and then go home - what's the fucking point? Also, be wary of those who are perpetually single and not actively pursuing career goals, asking yourself, "Why are they so single? What is causing men to run away from them?"
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.