[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me some tips about the friendzone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I have a problem
I'm in love with a girl, but she is already engaged.
She has already friendzoned me and so we are now friends but as I have said I'm madly in love with her but she does not know and so she believes i have reacted well to the friendzone but no i hope i can get something more
what should i do?
>>
>>18601820
Don't take no for an answer, shes just testing you
>>
>>18601820
Either go for her or forget about her. But do not stand in the friend zone holding your dick like a dumb ass.
>>
>>18601820
Put yourself in her position for a minute.
Let's say you're engaged to a woman whom you love. You're making plans for marriage, things are going well. You're happy.
One of your friends one day tells you that she loves you. She knows you're engaged, but despite the fact that you and she have never had sex, or discussed having a more serious relationship, or even so much as gone on a date, she's hoping that you'll jeopardize your engagement to be with her instead.
How would you react?
>>
>>18601820
OP, you're experiencing limerence. You're not in love with this girl as you don't even really know her like that. You're in love with this image you have cultivated in your own mind and it has turned into an obsession since she has communicated that she is unavailable to you.

The are a few ways to get over it:

Remain her friend but reduce contact to where you barely see each other and live your life.

End the friendship, cut contact, and absolutely do not check up on her or establish contact until you've gotten over your feelings.

Find other women to date.

Either way you need to tell yourself that the first dealbreaker for any woman is that she doesn't want to be with you, because if she doesn't it really doesn't matter how perfect she may seem, how good you too would go together, or any hypothetical scenario. If she isn't at least interested in dating you and seeing where things go, it's a relationship non-starter. You only have so much time in this life and tomorrow isn't promised to you so I strongly recommend not dwelling on this long. You need to move on for yourself.
>>
>>18601820
Some advise from a guy that fucks primarily women in relationships, fucking one currently.

Women are not stupid. For her to friendzone you means she knows you like her already and she wants to keep you around. For an engaged girl to keep a guy around she knows likes her means she doesn't respect her relationship nor her fiancee. However, your problem is you are in love and do not tell her that ever. Being in love and declaring that to her is asking for too much in return. If all you wanted is to fuck her I would stay right were you are, let her know you do not want to mess up her marriage plans and at some point she'll fuck you. Hope you understand the difference. Fuck and go your separate ways or she keeps you around to fuck occasionally or you declare you love her and that implies you want a relationship and if she keeps you around she will have to decide to disappoint her family, friends and fiancee by breaking off the engagement and that she will not do.
>>
>>18601943
This is total bullshit. I've been in love with someone who's married for like 10 years and I haven't talked to her in almost 2 years.

I've been dating someone else the whole time.

I've been incredibly depressed basically the entire time. It doesn't go away. The only people who think it does aren't speaking from experience.
>>
>>18602070
No that anon is right. You can't love someone if mutual feelings never developed. If it's just one sided, at best its infatuation.
>>
>>18602115
He's assuming there aren't mutual feelings. I guess I'm assuming there are. In my case there are. Distancing myself isn't working. Sorry. I'm just projecting my shit. I hate this board.
>>
>>18602380
How is it mutual? Has she hinted at wanting to be relationship with you?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.