[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self harm scars on a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Met this stacked/thick latina on bumble. We had great chemistry, went to shoot guns and gave me a BJ. She was really into me but I noticed several self harm scars along both of her forearms. It's been a month since I contacted her.

Did I dodge a bullet or overreacted?
>>
Don't fuck crazy, you did good breaking contact.
>>
>>18601624
You probably caused more self harm scars on her by ignoring her for a month.
>>
>>18601644
Well I did explain her that I was not looking for commitment and how she was a good girl etc. She was OK with it and wanted to become "film buddies" because we loved the same movies. That's when I ghosted her
>>
>>18601647
Exactly. She told you she wanted a friend and you couldn't even provide that to her.
>>
>>18601644
>>18601652

>Waah, be my friend or I'll kill myself
>>
>>18601624
>Did I dodge a bullet or overreacted?

Both. If the cutting stuff is in the past she could have moved on to a healthier place in her life. On the other hand these people often have lasting mental issues. I guess I wouldn't have dumped her that fast but I would have kept my eye out for crazy.

I wouldn't have just ghosted on her after a BJ. Even without the self harm that's a pretty dick move.

>>18601644
>>18601652
Never let yourself get into this mindset. As soon as you start basing your behavior on what the other person will do, you've lost yourself to their issues.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.