[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think this place fucked me up in the head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png (42KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png
42KB, 500x431px
I have a gf that loves me and is going back to school soon, 1.5 hours away. She has an ex there that she broke up with in April and she says he treated her badly. Thanks to years of browsing pol, v, b, and fit I'm almost 100% sure she'll cheat despite her doing nothing wrong.

Why am I like this? Why do girls like guys that treat them bad? Lastly if she were to cheat (I don't think I'm gonna break it off to preemptively protect my feelings), would I even ever find out? We're both 20, she's entering her junior year and goes to fashion school. It's mostly women and gay men at least
>>
>>18601292
>why am I like this
>browsed pol, adv, b
Mmm I don't know op must be the weather.
>>
>>18601327
I was insecure and paranoid before visiting 4chan, but understand they were just a product of my own insecurities

Now I feel like I have actual reason to be worried. I just want to be happy
>>
>>18601404
Women dont like being treated like shit, they like men who are confident and don't look like they need help to make basic decisions in life.

If she broke up with him because she got treated like shit and she isn't a slut, dont expect her to go crawling back. Dont be a pussy and be sure to visit her at least every other week.
1.5 hours is not that long of a drive. You can do that, go to dinner, fuck, and go home. Keep your presence up and show some compassion. Dont wait for her to make plans because you'll wait and wait. Be spontaneous and keep after her or she might forget about you
>>
>>18601437
I don't know what a slut is. She's hyper sexual and has fetishes, she's against "slut-shaming" (I can't get everything I want) but she also respects my opinion that sluts should be shamed. I'm not really sure about her cause I'm in a new town with no social media. I just have to trust that she is who she's telling me she is...but even then yeah she has a bit of a past with boyfriends. I think 10-15

I'm going to visit once a week and stay over the night each time. Thanks for the sound advice anon. I need reassurance sometimes and don't want to go to her for it & appear weak
>>
>>18601442
Eventually your woman will take your side once she respects you enough. Be patient, and remember that stoicism is the most attractive feature to a woman. She wants to handle all of the fun plans like doible dates and vacations, and she wants you to handle all of the scary plans like bills, mortgage, investing, and insurance. This will of course be further along in the relationship.

Since we don't know her it will be hard to say whether or not she will do anything. I think your problem is that you, obviously, don't trust her, and you need to work through that on your own. If you tell her about it she'll always feel insecure around you and that's bad.
>>
So, what you need to do is remain calm. Relax, remember that this person has feelings. If she really loves you, she won't cheat.

Finally, girls do not like guys who treat them bad. They are just afraid of what would happen if the guys left. It is kind of like a form of social conditioning. It is why a lot of people are stuck in domestic abuse relationships, even people who aren't financially dependent on their partners. This means very little to you now, because she is out of that situation. If something comes up, I would seek counseling.

I think you'll be fine as long as you aren't a retard about it.

Continuing contact with your partner is better, though. It shows you care, which you seem to, although coming to 4chan for advice on such a matter is pretty dumb. That being said, a lot of the advice so far is decent enough, so I have nothing to argue about.

Also be supportive of her choice to get an education and start a career. I know women who haven't, and it really screwed them over latter in life.

Finally, a slut is a person who sleeps with lots of men casually, IE not in a relationship. The amount of boyfriends she has had does not indicate whether she can be qualified as one though, it is whether they were casual or not. IE, a common example is that the woman has a habit of sleeping with strangers. I feel it is a very grey area term, and do not like it, but that is for another time and place.
>>
>>18601292
Also, holy shit, get the fuck off /pol/, /v/ and /b/. These places are cesspools. You have a concrete example, right in front of you, of how the dominant ideology of these boards has harmed you, has made it difficult for you to trust and be happy with other people. Take that as a clear sign that you should stop reading them.
>>
>>18601555
I want to believe the second paragraph is true but she admitted herself that women like the challenge of winning a guy over. They like "assholes" which is really just code for emotionally unavailable

I can't be that guy
>>
>>18601565
I don't go on /b/ and I don't think /v/ has harmed me. I like /pol/ because I'm conservative but they always leak r9k bullshit into their board and it fucks with my head. /fit/ I'm starting to realize is a joke though. You're probably right overall though, this is just the only place online I know and talk to people.

Looks at the advice ITT including yours (thank you btw). It's not all bad
>>
>>18601442
>she's against "slut-shaming"
Which makes her idealiologically loyal to sluts.
Abandon ship you cuck.
Are you really this stupid to believe she would not cheat or behave like a slut when she goes as far as admitting to support other sluts?
You must not be the brightest kek
>>
>>18601675
> Are you really this stupid to believe she would not cheat or behave like a slut when she goes as far as admitting to support other sluts?
Are you really this stupid to believe women think this deeply about everything, and they're not just trend followers?

She's anti-slut shaming, not tni-relationships or anti-monogamy
>>
>>18601594
Post body faggot

I bet you're like all the other /pol/ fags who infest /fit/ and don't even lift
>>
>>18601712
if you are serious kill yourself.

If someone is anti the shaming of murderers, it means she wants to let murderers get away for reason she comes up with to justify that thought pattern.

If someone is anti the shaming of thieves, it means she wants to let thieves get away for whatever reason she comes up with to justify that thought pattern.

If someone is anti the shaming of cheaters, it means she wants to let cheaters get away for whatever reason she comes up with to justify that thought pattern.

Whether the reason is, this is a huge point of concern. And it shows her loyality.

If she really says it just because others say it without actually meaning it then she is a shallow and stupid piece of shit and I don't understand why you are taking such a girl as a serious gf lmao
>>
File: 20160507_130803.jpg (2MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20160507_130803.jpg
2MB, 2322x4128px
>>18601723
stay jelly faggot
>>
>>18601723
I dropped from 260 to 155. I hope you understand that /pol/ and /fit/ are hosted on the same website.
>>18601734
my gf didn't even know which side wants lower taxes between GOP and Dems. She's Christian and believes in different roles for men/women, yet went to the Women's March with her friend.

>murder, theft and adultery are equivalent to being a slut
I don't care if gays get married, does that make me a faggot?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (96KB, 712x950px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
96KB, 712x950px
>>18601735
lol that isn't me (OP), clever though
>>
>>18601737
this post makes you very gay yes, and you deserve being cheated on
>>
>>18601292
She probably is going to cheat. Part of being alive and not delusional is accepting unpleasant realities. You have to rework the situation in your head so you can accept it, but not by being ignorant or distorting reality.
>>
>>18601737
>I dropped from 260 to 155. I hope you understand that /pol/ and /fit/ are hosted on the same website.
Congrats on becoming a skelly, but you know what I mean. /pol/ is a containment board like /mlp/, /fit/ doesn't want you there. Just from the issues you're complaining about now, I can tell that you're one of the causes of degradation of the quality of /fit/ and all the offtopxc shit that gets posted there

>>18601735
>>18601745
I was about to flex my huge E-peen at you
>>
>>18601292
>pol, v, b, and fit
It's because you're browsing shit boards.
Stop browsing shit boards.
>>
>>18601756
everyone that told me she probably won't cheat explained in detail why. Everyone telling me she will is typing like trolls without any basis to their statements.
>You have to rework the situation in your head so you can accept it
yeah I'm not going to rewire my brain to accept being cucked. I'll keep my eyes open but cheating is never acceptable
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.