[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I say goodbye to people before I commit suicide? There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7573.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7573.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How do I say goodbye to people before I commit suicide?
There is a girl from Taiwan who I have a crush on and want to say goodbye and tell her my feelings, but I don't want to force her to carry the weight of my death, what should I do?
>>
>>18601265
Leave a text right before you kill yourself, don't give her a chance to respond or for you to see her response.
>>
>>18601270
What should I say in my text to her?
>>
>I don't want to force her to carry the weight of my death, what should I do?
Then don't text her. Sending "I have a crush on you but I'm killing myself rn lol" is not a compassionate thing to do. It will make her always wonder if she could have saved you by responding quicker.

It's fucked up and selfish. If you're going to kill yourself, just go out quietly and erase yourself. Or maybe you actually don't want to kys and you're trying to cry out for help. Pro tip, it's not going to make her like you. How about confess your feelings normally and see where it goes first, what do you have to lose at this point?
>>
Or just dont kill yourself lol. You clearly dont want to. Talk to the girl
>>
>>18601276
Maybe?, if I then kill myself she'll blame herself, I just can't keep living as myself, maybe I should just go quietly
>>
>>18601280
Okay, I should tell you why, my family is angry for my failures, maybe I should wait til my final exams and go to Japan and commit suicide there
>>
>>18601287
Dont forget, you are anonymous, tell your story. Being vague doesn't help us help you
>>
>>18601287
Then stop living as yourself. Be someone better. If you kill yourself you're stuck as who you are forever but if you make an effort to change you can be whoever you want. Take 6 months and make it your goal and obsession to improve what you don't like about yourself.
>>
>wahh I want to kill myself but the only thing keeping me alive is a GIRL who pretends to be from Taiwan
>>
>>18601295
Well my mother never really encourages me to study for exams, so I just get average results, if I can't get all As I can't get out of Ireland and move to America
>>
>>18601298
Well maybe your right, my life goal is to get into it or finance and leave Ireland and maybe move to America
>>
>>18601303
Why should your mother encourage you to study in the first place? You want to go to America so you should be motivating yourself. You're mom isn't going to be there to encourage you when you're in America.

Also, this website is 18+
>>
>>18601291
My mom killed herself on Christmas when I was 16 for a reason that no one else could understand but her. She had manic depression and could not find hope. She struggled for many years before making the decision to end her life.
You are just an average guy, with a family that cares enough about you to want to see you succeed. Killing yourself will break them. They may not show the affection or attention you think you need but they are trying and maybe dont know the right way or how its making you feel.

Your life does not start after college/school/whatever you are failing at. You are living it right now and wasting your precious time thinking about ending it.
Get some help and talk to your family. It sucks to ask for help but no one wants to see you go.
>>
>>18601310
I know I motivate my self now I realised how useless her advice is, trouble is she ships me down to my uncles farms to be used as basically slave labour, usually before exams
>>
>>18601303
She shouldn't have to encourage you if its your own desire to make something if yourself.
>>
>>18601313
Who my dad is a loser who beat my mom and hates me,
My uncle beats me and uses me as slave labour
My grandmother sees my as a mistake
My mother calls me her ball and chain

At least my family in America doesn't be so open about their hate toward me
>>
>>18601316
Explain how that's fucking your over and/or move out. Bum it on a friend's couch if you have to.
>>
>>18601316
Have you spoken to her about it affecting your performance in school. You clearly want more in life
>>
>>18601326
She doesn't seem to care
But she has asked my uncle to stop hitting me
>>
>>18601271
>I think your cute :3
>>
>>18601325
I can't really, I lack friends
>>
>>18601324
Fine. Dont end your life, but cut off your family. They sound like wastes of skin. Its tough but it might be better for you to run away or go to child protective services personally.

You need to get out and your family wont let you. They are stifling you
>>
>>18601341
Sometimes I wish my mother had put me up for adoption, to my family in America.
I think they actually care about me
>>
>>18601341
Who know they might just be pretending
>>
>>18601346
Give your American family a call and see if they can do anything for you. If they care at all about you I'm sure they would take you in at least for a summer.
>>
>>18601359
Well maybe that might not be such a good idea, they already have a full house
>>
>>18601359
Can I blame them for hating me, I was an accident and am the only child in the family.
>>
>>18601366
Again, if they know about your struggles they will find a way to make it work. Even if that means sleeping on a couch.

What kind of accident? You can't let familial guilt hold you back, they made you feel this way already
>>
>>18601371
I read that wrong. My bad. Point still stands
>>
>>18601346
If you think that your life in America will be better while you have this shitty attitude then you're doomed to fail.

Life is 10% what jappens to you and 90% attitude. ATTITUDE. Ted Nugent, politics aside, one of the best guitarists in the world says he's just a "dumb motherfucker from Rodford" Michigan and that anybody can do what he does as long as you have "the fuckin attitude". You have to have that American "I'm a fuckin badass and the world is just late to my party" attitude. That's what makes America great. We believe in ourselves. If you believe so luttle in yourself that you want to kill yourself not only are you selling yourself short, you'll not fair much better here. At beat you might leave a trailor to your astranged children after stocking shelves at walmart for 50 years. You wanna talk about shitty labor conditions...

Look, I'm not trying to beat you up. I want you to see that life is what you make of it. Bootstraps motherfucker. Pull them up and get your hands in the shit and shine it to diamonds. Nobody is coming to save you, and it doesn't matter how unfair you think the world is. You are still a child. You're throwing in the towel before you've even stepped ip to the plate. What kind of attitude will carry you to success? Certainly not that one. Live through the hell today, work your ass off, and you will receive your gifts when christmas comwa, not before. Anything worth having takes immense effort and patience, and rhat means waiting.

Nobody can fix this but you big guy. Time to get to work.
>>
>>18601446
Sorry for the typos. I was trying to hammer out this comment before you left this thread, trying to improve someone's life is more important than a few grammatical mistakes imo.
>>
>>18601451
Thanks that means a lot
>>
>>18601265
No need to say goodbye or anything. Just a waste of time. I doubt people even care.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.