[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if Im a sociopath?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1450291684382.png (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450291684382.png
42KB, 400x400px
How do I know if Im a sociopath?
>>
>>18601136
You're not a sociopath.
>>
>>18601136
First of all, you don't question whether or not you're a sociopath
>>
>>18601143
>>18601146
How can you know?
>>
>>18601143
>>18601146

What if there are sociopaths that do question if they are that?
>>
File: 1498377323233.png (699KB, 725x670px) Image search: [Google]
1498377323233.png
699KB, 725x670px
Sociopaths, narcissists and psychopaths very rarely know they are one, sociopaths and narcissists may know there is something wrong with them but unless they are told by a professional there is no way for them to know.
>>
>>18601154

>there is no way for them to know.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
>>
Sociopaths and psychopaths don't usually worry about whether or not they are one. If you feel any anxiety about the fact or are considering it, then you aren't.
This is because they have a tendency to rationalize their behavior or even lie to themselves to justify how they act.
>>
>>18601164
>rationalize their behavior or even lie to themselves to justify how they act

Doesnt everbody do that so some degree?
>>
>>18601167
Generally, yes, but not to the extent that narcs, sociopaths and psychopaths do.
A narcissist will stare you dead in the face and say they didn't abuse you, they were actually helping you or defending themselves after deliberately ruining your life.
>>
>>18601157
They have no self awareness when it comes to self doubt or empathy. Unless they are told they won't know even then it's unlikely they will believe you or think that it matters
>>
>>18601172

why would a narcissist say that? sounds more like a sociopath
>>
>>18601172

So when children scream to their parents "You are ruining my life daaad/mooom!" and then their parents stare them dead in the face, that means that they are narcissistic, sociopathic, psychopaths?
What an interesting explanation you offer.
>>
>>18601176
Narcissists never accept their own faults. However, unlike sociopaths and psychopaths, they're more likely to play victim.

>>18601181
If the parents are actually abusive, yes, they probably fit one of those definitions.
Black and white thinking indicates BPD more than ASPD or NPD, just a tip.
>>
If you even have the capacity for self-doubt and even enough self-awareness to consider if you MIGHT be a sociopath, it really strongly suggests you are not a sociopath.
>>
what even is a sociopath OP? consider that a lot of these words were just invented.

Maybe for one of the multitude of reasons this can happen, you have numbed out.
>>
>>18601151
They don't
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.