[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1502153313561.jpg (27KB, 680x520px) Image search: [Google]
1502153313561.jpg
27KB, 680x520px
Here's the deal:

>friends with this girl for about 2 years
>we text every now and then/we've been out together with common friends

Nothing out of the ordinary, sometimes she texted me asking for advice on shit, but that's all. About a 1 or 2 months ago she started sending me "cute" selfies and texted me more often. Then:

>day before yesterday
>Talk about that time where XYZ ppl where drunk while we were out with them
>Suggests we go out for drinks after we're both back from holiday, in a playful, you could say, way

>yesterday
>asks me about that girl she knew I liked
>tell her that nothing came out of it
>asks me if there's anything going on with any other girl
>no
>she tells me that it's hard to find someone to form a meaningful relationship with
>agree with her, tell some other shit
>tells me that she hopes I find the girl I'm looking for
>some other generic shit about relationships

What the fuck does she want?
Am I being too naive?
>>
Well the fact that you're posting here means you have some interest in here. Express that to her in no uncertain terms.
>>
>>18601101
>rejection101
>>
>>18601098
She wants to be your squeeze dude. You need her to do an interperative dance too? Perhaps grab your dick and ask if she can play with it? You'd probably just ask her why.

She wants you. Durr.
>>
>>18601106
let's assume she wants to be my squeeze.
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
I was thinking of taking her out for a drink under this context:
>hey, my friend bailed out on our plans for toninght, wanna join me for a drink in XYZ place?

In a scale of 10, how autistic am I?
>>
>>18601107
personally, it would sound like if you're unwanted, do something else, like a movie
>hey, i saw this cool movie is in theaters now, wanna come and see it with me?
>>
File: IMG_0861.gif (12KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.gif
12KB, 382x450px
Man, some people just can't say "lets date" can they? That is some high tier pussy footing around she's doing.
>>
>>18601112
She suggested going out for drinks, and you can't really talk with the other person in a movie theatre.

Can someone give me his/her assesment of the situation, and what the fuck am I supposed to do.
>>
>>18601123
if you want to pull it through, don't act too needy, play it cool, girls don't like when guys are "needy"
>>
>>18601125
Playing it cool will get me so far. She isn't willing to make the first move, she is just beating around the bush.

What do I do?
>>
>>18601130
Take her out for a drink you dullard.
>>
>>18601130
Tell her you'd like to get a drink with her. Not some "my friend bailed" bs, just ask her out like a man.
>>
>>18601134
this, unless you want to sound like a beta fag and possibly end up ruining the whole thing
>>
>>18601134
And when she says yes (she will) you suggest a place and time. Chicks dig that confidence.
>>
>>18601134
>>18601139
I was thinking of a place she frequents and I do, as well. It's nice and quiet.

In order to get there, we'd have to take the train from the local train station.

Should I suggest meeting her at the station in our neighbouhood, or in the station downtown?

But all of these has to wait for about 20 days.
What do I do in the meantime?

During that night, should I be as dense as possible? Should I take the initiative for something?

H E L P
>>
>>18601153
one thing i would consider was inviting her over for a drink, etc. and expect nothing, let the night guide the route you're going
>>
>>18601153
>But all of these has to wait for about 20 days
What the fuck? Why?
>>
Just spend more time with her. Stop overthinking it.
>>
>>18601165
Both 18, haven't moved out of my parents house yet, neither has she. I am currently studying and looking for a job that can support my ass.

t.yuropoor

>>18601180
We're both on holiday.
>>
>>18601098
"You seem awfully interested in my relationship status. You like me, don't you? Let's go out for drinks and I'll tell you more."
>>
>>18601190
Unsuitable imo, we're no strangers.

bump
>>
>>18601153
can someone answer this?
>>
>>18601153
>>18601256

>In order to get there, we'd have to take the train from the local train station.
Then meet there. You know her pretty well already, so the train ride shouldn't be awkward at all. That said, I personally can't fathom taking a train to go out for a drink. Since you both frequent the place it's fine, I guess, but isn't there anything to do somewhere closer? Where I live, there are three bars around every corner.

>But all of these has to wait for about 20 days.
What do I do in the meantime?
You tell her to enjoy her vacation, and that you look forward to meeting her on the date so she can tell you all about it.

>During that night, should I be as dense as possible? Should I take the initiative for something?
She obviously likes you, so be you. Try to flirt. At the end of the date, look into her eyes deeply. They should tell you whether or not to go in for the kiss. From what I've read, you should absolutely kiss her at the end of the night if you've both had a good time.
>>
>>18601261
There's actually only one bar that I frenquent near me, and it's the only one worth it desu.

The bar that I plan on taking her has also some nice spots to make out, etc.

She's gonna text me in the meantime, and that's for sure. What do I do?
>>
>>18601267
>She's gonna text me in the meantime, and that's for sure. What do I do?
Answer them, I guess? You've known her for two years, how bad can it be? I would just ask her out ASAP and when (/if) she says yes be like "Cool, I can't wait to hear all about your vacation. Really looking forward to that, have fun!" That should imply "stfu until then" to some degree, but no guarantees with women.

It's annoying if she texts you like every day to tell you some unimportant detail of her daily life, but if you can't handle it now you won't be able to handle it in a relationship. Just answer the texts like you've been doing the past two years, she knows you pretty well and she seems to like you so what's the point in pretending? You might even go as far as to say "Hey, you know how autistic I can be. I'm not good at texting, I'd really rather just see your face when I talk to you".
>>
>>18601208
None of that statement implies you are strangers.

Furthermore you clearly have no clue what is suitable or not since your asking what to do in the first place
>>
>>18601279
She doesn't text me every day, prolly every other day.

Shouldn't I just ask her in a few days when she's coming back and ask her if she wants to meet up with me?

I just think that I should show some interest in her through my texts...

>>18601285
I didn't mean to insult you or anything.
>>
>>18601293
>She doesn't text me every day, prolly every other day.
You are terrible at making the distinction between relevant stuff and details.

>Shouldn't I just ask her in a few days when she's coming back and ask her if she wants to meet up with me?
That is what 'asking her out' implies.

>I just think that I should show some interest in her through my texts...
Asking her out accomplishes this exactly. It explicitly states that you are interested in her.

You are making this so much harder than it has to be, man.
>>
>>18601309
>You are making this so much harder than it has to be, man.

No fucking shit.
t. overthinking master

Please bear with me (aka feed my autistm)

Does she like me? Like not a friend? Is it fucking sure or am I going to ruin everything?

How do I bring up the going out thing?
>>
>>18601317
Take your chance anon, you will probably get her, and at worst she will stop sending you messages, its a win win situation
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.