[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go from NEET for years to full-time wage cuck I understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ripme.webm (484KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
ripme.webm
484KB, 1000x563px
>go from NEET for years to full-time wage cuck

I understand the need for money, but how can people do this for a large portion of their life?

What good is it being alive if you spend a large majority of it doing something you at best tolerate and very rarely LIKE?
>>
>>18600841
By understanding that a job is just a means to an end. I drive 2 miles to work, work 8 hours, and drive 2 miles back, where all housework will be done, all bills will be paid, dinner will be ready, followed by a wife who is ready to have sex and a night filled with whatever I want to do. The job funds all of that, as well as gives me and my family health insurance for dirt cheap.
>>
>>18600841
I'm so depressed that I don't really enjoy anything and work occupies me and helps me get some social interaction.
>>
>>18600841

I can fart on demand and have made it my life's goal to crop dust a billion people. I work in a busy restaurant so at work alone I cropdust hundreds of souls.

You have to find a silver lining in work OP. Mine is farts.
>>
>>18600875
I was going to post about how I like my job and life is good, but nothing can top this post.
>>
>>18600863
Sounds plain and boring as fuck. Why would I ever live such a slaves life?
>>
>>18601061
You don't have to, no one really gives a shit. You'll just be living off neetbux and masturbating every day because you don't have the means to do anything fun.
>>
It sucks, once I get off work I'm so drained I don't want to do shit.

And if I do want to do shit, it's not like I can even stay out late doing that shit because I've gotta be back to work in the morning.
>>
>>18601076
You're not really doing anything fun either.
>>
>>18601076

>resposibilities = fun

nice fairytale
>>
>>18601076
>being a slave to the bourgeoisie
>fun
>>
I don't get it either. In my country, I get 400€ welfare and they pay my rent. I dont even use most of the money, food averages like 150 euro, concert and clubs are another 250, phone is 10€. The rest is free to spend on clothes or technology or whatever.
I literally see no single reason to go and work at all.
>>
>>18601650
>concert and clubs are another 250
I meant 50 (some months 100, but mostly 50) euro
>>
>>18600841
By being conditioned to do it from adolescence. When you're gaining your independence and your parents suddenly tell you they're not going to pay for the shit you want, you go find a job to make the money. Then you get better jobs to fund things you want to do throughout your young adulthood. By the time you're in your late 20s, you've been working 10-15 years and it's such a part of your existence that you feel restless and useless when you DON'T work. If you're a NEET, you missed that process because likely someone was willing to fund your lifestyle long past when they should have so it's a much tougher transition. I'm not trying to attack you but most people understand that adult life isn't all fun and games. There are times when you have to do things you don't want to do to do the things you do want to do.
>>
>>18601780
So, gaslighting, basically?
>>
>>18600841
So people don't think you're a literally retarded manchild and avoid you
>>
>>18601551
I'm saving to buy a motorized paraglider w my neet bux. can't do that with only govt cheese. also, my mom can't support me because too poor.
>>
>>18602578
ahem, I meant my wages. I receive 0 neetbux:(
>>
>>18600841

Don't like it? Don't do it. Need to do it but don't want to? Welcome to (almost) every human life since the dawn of man.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.