[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the alpha thing to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 8768.jpg (3KB, 160x116px) Image search: [Google]
8768.jpg
3KB, 160x116px
theres this chick who I had a thing with and it kinda died out. Not sure if she's still into me
She went out with a guy today and they're not anything yet but should I tell her I'm into her and ask her out or should I act like I don't care and hope their thing falls apart
or is there a third option other than suicide
>>
you already lost
>>
>>18600826
idk my only hope is that the guy shat himself at a party last year so she might be too embarrassed to have a thing with him
>>
>>18600803
leave
>>
>>18600803
Ask her out and be blunt about it. Chances are she's no longer into you and you get dumped, but you still have to pull the trigger so you can get closure and move on with your life
>>
>>18600941
I think I'll do this when I see her tomorrow but I'm not sure how I'll do it.
>hey anon I'm still kinda into you and I wanna know if you'll go on a date with me
>no
>that's fine I honestly didn't think you'd be interested, I really just wanted piece of mind rather than constantly thinking about whether there was still a chance
Is that fine?
>>
she's obviously into someone else already, the best thing to do imo is to just forget about it and move on.
>>
>>18600984
she's gone out with guys before and it's been nothing
>>
>whats the alpha thing to do

Didn't even read your post. Alphas don't give a shit on other people's opinions, they rely on their own intuition and opinions, not someone else's.
>>
>>18600988
>>18600984
also when I say gone out I mean gone out to get food in town
not gone out on a date
>>
Hmmm.... The "alpha" thing to do is to take back what is yours and...that's it. So some fool got one date, so what. No confessing of feelings, no questioning about the other guy, if she's yours she's yours. Stop letting other men share your woman, duh.
>>
>>18600803
Gonna give you the same advise I gave on another
>Why can't you men get it. Women want who they want and if you are hovering believing we will want you as we continue to look elsewhere right in front of you, you are a fool.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.