[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop feeling sad about past?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: desolate.jpg (194KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
desolate.jpg
194KB, 800x486px
I'm 23yo, I've got a happy life with lots of friends, I'm successful in my studies and in my professional life, but I can't stop thinking about my teenage years, when I was friendless and socially inept. I think about it a lot and cringe when I think of all the mistakes I made and how few people liked me. A while ago, 2 of my old classmates looked me up and started talking shit about me to the people I currently hang out with. How do I stop feeling like a failure at life because of my unhappy past even though I'm now happy?
>>
The fact that you look back and can cringe means that you have grown as a person and can recognise things which you shouldn't have done and won't do again.

The people who looked you up have no life if they spend their time trying to ruin yours. Your friends shouldn't care. Everyone changes and develops, and any adult knows that.

Just live your life OP. You've made a good one, enjoy. And when you do look back on the past, smile because of how far you've come :)
>>
>>18600763
That was really comfy Anon.
>>
>>18600751
Stop thinking about it. If you want to stop getting fat you eat less right. It's the same with thoughts. Also do meditation practices .
>>
>>18600751
This really won't sound to positive at first
, but don't worry about it. It's in the past and beyond your control, so worrying about it is a waste of your effort. Like that other anon said, you've grown since then. Despite the cringe they're still learning experiences and you came away better off. Fuck that other guy. If your friends bring it up at all, just play it off somehow
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.