[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help /adv/. I met this girl about a month and a half ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1502099036024.png (141KB, 426x295px) Image search: [Google]
1502099036024.png
141KB, 426x295px
Please help /adv/. I met this girl about a month and a half ago. We really got on well together and exchanged snapchats. I was really keen to become friends with her. About two weeks ago she sent me a snap and since then we have been talking back and forth almost regularly. I sent her a message 4 days ago but she hasn't opened it, but her snap score went up by like 100 in the past few days and she is adding to her story. I realise that the best thing to do is probably just try and forget about it but I have severe social anxiety and its all I can think about. How do I deal with this situation? I just can't stop thinking about it. How do I take my mind off it?
>>
>>18600696
Listen, I'm a literal "old"fag. You are gonna have to explain this new fangled whippersnapper shit to me:

>I sent her a message 4 days ago but she hasn't opened it, but her snap score went up by like 100 in the past few days and she is adding to her story.
>>
>>18600730
On snapchat, your snap score is visible from your 'profile' which can be viewed at any time. You get a 'point' towards your snap score every time you either send a message or recieve one. In other words she has sent/recieved around 100 messages in the past few days but hasn't even opened my message which I sent 4 days ago (the app tells you when a message has been opened). She added to her 'story' the other day which is basically like uploading a photo to your facebook wall. I really just want to know how to take my mind of it since my social anxiety is crippling.
>>
She got tired of you and ghosted you. Move on. Girls do this all the time. Most of the time they do it for no reason at all, but in your case, you sound really desperate and annoying, so probably she got tired of you and doesn't see you as bf material.

For your next girl, get over your meme anxiety and grow up.
>>
>>18600753
How do I take my mind of it though? Thats my main problem.
>>
>>18600743
I see.

>>18600753 Is an ass. But like most assholes, their is a kernel of truth in his bile. Women (and people in general) "ghost" each other no no real pertinent reason.

Find a personal project (code an application, update your planters, teach yourself another klanguage, improve your quarter mile, etc.) and poor your energies into it. Everytime you find yourself dwelling on her longer than say 15 seconds or so at a time, put down whatever you are doing and go do your project.

It'll be a lot nbetter if not completely right as rain in a week or two. Plus, you'll have something productive to show at the end of it. after that, find a lesson in what you experienced and keep living.

Life ain't ever gonna get any easier. But, if you play your cards right, you can learn to have a lot of fun along the way.
>>
>>18600765
Thank you anon, that is sound advice. I have been learning a new language for a few months now but I got out of the habit somewhat recently. I'll try and pick it up, aswell as working on my fitness.
>>
>>18600758
You just have to accept it's over and nothing will ever come out of it. Move on. Look towards the next girl.
>>
>>18600769
Glad it helped. Come back if you have other or related issues. Here's hoping this is soon just a faded memory.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.